What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- RIP Andyo - Chat Moderator - par excellence - top grower too!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Devastating news... I chatted with him quite a bit in PM over the years re root aphids that were plaguing us both. I eventually discovered a bio control that was developed for rice paddies. So being in Thailand I'm sure he was able to obtain it.

RIP Andyo

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
RIP

tumblr_nxg5xlleJW1u9ht0po1_500.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I knew Andyo for many years - 15 years ago his rather large grow got busted in the UK - and he managed to escape with a 'hooky' passport out to SEAsia - and continued his growing pursuits unabated - to the very end he was an outlaw - a non-conformist - and a man of the world with a vast knowledge of plant chemistry/botany - who was always there in chat to give advice and help anyone out that needed it -

- Andyo was a fitness fanatic and after having Japanese Encephalitis a few years back - he was even more keen on maintaining his health with diet and exercise - he ended up looking a bit like the cartoon character 'Popeye' - so we used to josh around calling him Popeye - and I showed him this pic once - which he liked very much - in the end prostate cancer got him - rip mate -

- I salute you sir! -

picture.php

* oh - thanks for all the kind words - from all of you -

SkyHider

Andyo did life his way. Sends peace/love to his surviving family & friends

Goodbye old friend. RIP & keep the new home hopping

moses wellfleet

Veteran
- I knew Andyo for many years - 15 years ago his rather large grow got busted in the UK - and he managed to escape with a 'hooky' passport out to SEAsia - and continued his growing pursuits unabated - to the very end he was an outlaw - a non-conformist - and a man of the world with a vast knowledge of plant chemistry/botany - who was always there in chat to give advice and help anyone out that needed it -

- Andyo was a fitness fanatic and after having Japanese Encephalitis a few years back - he was even more keen on maintaining his health with diet and exercise - he ended up looking a bit like the cartoon character 'Popeye' - so we used to josh around calling him Popeye - and I showed him this pic once - which he liked very much - in the end prostate cancer got him - rip mate -

- I salute you sir! -

View Image

* oh - thanks for all the kind words - from all of you -

Rather large grow :biggrin:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Andyo was the first friend I made at Icmag, we sent pages back and forth through PM talking about life and experiences. Only person I feel that really understood how I think and could relate with me. He thanked me many times for helping him remember things and stimulating his brain since catching the Dengue Fever.

Been tearing up the last hour trying not cry, R.I.P brother.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
RIP Andyo.. Missed always, Never Forgotten :angelshug: Sleep Well Brother..

Latest posts

Latest posts