What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suggestions on a good tarp to cover my plants?

juggernaut

I'm going to build a wood frame around my plants at the side of my home.
Then I need a tarp to cover them so I can flower in summer light. Should be 8-10 plants.

White/black would be nice.

juggernaut

Does anyone know where I can get a tarp to pull over my gh or outdoor plants or where I can buy the material gh's are covered in I would love to hear. TYVM

Big M

Google panda film for the black and white stuff. Lots of places sell it. You may save some cash on shipping buying locally if you can find it at a grow shop or an ag store. Farmers use the stuff too, so it shouldn't be too hard to find locally if you try going that route.

MurdaMishou

Does anyone know where I can get a tarp to pull over my gh or outdoor plants or where I can buy the material gh's are covered in I would love to hear. TYVM

You can walk right into Lowes and ask for 100 x 20 ft 6 mil Poly film. Thata what I use to cover my greenhouses.

Hope you have a great season