What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot size for photoperiod outdoors

Supreme_fishing

What pot size for outdoors is good will a 22 litre pot be ok for a photoperiod after topping and low stress training? From begging to end of summer this year

Stdane

If it's not that many 10-20 plants, I would opt fer bigger pots too, otherwise it's a good size.....

G

I'm with him ^^^. 1000L is good. 200+gallons. 4 meters 5 lbs potential.

theJointedOne

Veteran
youll want at least 30 gallon pots, to avoid having to water more than once a day in the heat of the summer.

PDX Dopesmoker

What pot size for outdoors is good will a 22 litre pot be ok for a photoperiod after topping and low stress training? From begging to end of summer this year

22 liters is big enough, I grow outdoors in containers that size and get good results. I repot them when they start showing signs of rootboundedness, and I repot them about two weeks before I expect the start of flowering, so usually two repottings overall for a seed thats started in early spring. If the plant is rootbound at the start of flowering and its manicured to have a lot of tops, then you'll get a lot of skinny buds. Single top plants still tend to make a pretty nice top when they're rootbound.

Mr. Burgundy

I did mainling outdoors with 10g net pots, that was informative. I now do 25gallon Radicle bags,but I have yet to do mainling outdoors since. I agree -I upgraded sizes to maintain moisture in the rootball,and to not water more than once a day. I could not get too big in pot size -neighbors and all..

Stay Classy!

Latest posts

Latest posts