What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 weeks of remo...

I got remo from a friend on ig after seeing his flower results....after 2 weeks I see a great difference I notice I need to use more of there calmag
Flower is on about a week in and they seem to love it

I know there's alot of hate but from what I seen online and in person I think for the price there very nice we will see how they do im full flower for me

I like them better then the 6/9 and they seem cleaner mix better

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
What are you growing in? I've been using Remo for the last 4 runs IAW with their recommended schedule and don't have to do anything else. I switched from GO (general organics) which was nothing but problems. Besides, Remo is a Canadian product to boot. :) As a matter of fact, they call for the total withdrawal of call mag (magnifical) the last 3 weeks of bloom (not including flush). AFAIC, Remo is like the commercial on TV. "Set it and forget it".

I veg 6-8 before I flip (dependent on which way I want to grow). Grow in sig was carried out with Remo.

PS: Depending on the flowering time of your girls you feed in accordance with the last week where you were still using "magnifical" and stop using it their final 3 weeks (not including flush)

For veg the remo doesn't have enough calmag for some of my plants so im foliar feeding with calimagic and they seem to be better but its only been 8 hours but they do seem better after 2 sprays going to give a day and see how they are

At 3 weeks in flower remo is killing it amd after having nutrient lock out from my old System doing drain to waste with remo for veg and flower man this is great stuff

Moug

Remo

Remo

I went from AN were I was running 1200 ppm and switched to 'Remo.
I ran Remo at the same ppm as I did not believe I could use Remo at the same ppm. Well I almost fried my harvest. I was able to save it and now on my second run following Remo`s schedule and all is good.

So when I took clones I made up 2 gallons half mil raid start half mill of Reno’s velokelp I figured it couldn’t hurt it says it’s good for Propagation soak 2 in rock wool Cubs also made another batch for my aero cloner...got rooting gel I used foop I seen a lot of people on ig use it so let’s see says roots 5 to 7 days so let’s see

After using Remo for a few cycles I really like this stuff cheap works great flush’s out easy

hard to find in Michigan have to order online

anyone else try Remo?

ExtaTerpestrial

Love Remo nutes. Local to where I am. I
buy the supercharge kit. First run, I hammered
the plants, like 10 straight feedings, ph locked
up, plants stopped growing. Basically died on
the vine. Next run, started at half strength,
watched how the plants reacted. Now run
Like the old days, one day feed, next day water.
it’s all about watching the plants, they will
show you how they feel. Trick is to keep them
happy.

Latest posts

Latest posts