What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arduino Continuous pH EC TDS Temperature Monitor

alpo

My first Arduino !
Built this over some months not the best. Monitor from my computer. Used for the reservoir and I have a Trolmaster in the Control Bucket to keep them honest.

7dpBghB.jpg

WEW2jB8.jpg

eG5qIL1.jpg

xQBeSJ1.jpg

Hookahhead

Looks good, what type of probes are you using? Are you going to be sharing more info on this project? I’d like to see the a map of the pins and the code if you care to.

alpo

Looks good, what type of probes are you using? Are you going to be sharing more info on this project? I’d like to see the a map of the pins and the code if you care to.

I got all the sensors and probes from DFRobot. But their EC probe isn't for continuous use so I bought one off ebay. any BNC connector EC probe would work

Facepalm

Hi I m super interested about it, I was planning to build something like that. can you share the code, the connections and more photos? Very good job btw

Latest posts

Latest posts