What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Valerian bloom extract as bloom stimulator?

bleepboop

I don't know about difference but it made its way into the mix of knf style feeds quite a bit over the rest of 2021. It was a very stinky brew. I used it in waterings and foliar feeds during late veg/early flowering.

BarrieButsers

Thx @BarrieButsers
No i totally neglected this topic. I still have the neudorff stuff but was to lazy to make a side by side grow.
Do u see a positive effect so far? Thx
Hard to judge without a side-by-side comparison, also i started late with the application, the stuff only arrived by the end of week 1 of 12/12 - i read you are supposed to start with the application 1-2 weeks before flipping.
I have been foliar feeding with the extract at 3ml/l every 2-3 days and now, at the end of week 3, it appears as if the flowers have developed slightly faster than usual.

Rico Swazi

Yes indeed although more so for compost preparations than bloom enhancement
note the warm water juice extract from pressing the flowers,
infusion skips the juicing aspect but IME, either way works because the plant works

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 07-28-30 220928_DEM_PraepBrosch_EN.pdf.png

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 08-03-55 220928_DEM_PraepBrosch_EN.pdf.png

this 'light and warmth' reference that had me searching for more on the subject

been all in cold rain snow and hail here in the PNW.
Fellow gradeners and I seeing good things having sprayed cherry, apple trees
Will follow up in the garden section with more on the effects.

Ganja farmers experiencing early end of season frosts may see benefits beyond bloom enhancement
enabling a later harvest. That is the theory needing some testing. Who's in?

Latest posts

Latest posts