What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New account using email address from deleted account?

L

Le Cabinette

I would like to change my user name. Will I be able to use my email address for the creation of a new account after old account is deleted? Thank you.

Hopefull Stoner

ok trying again to set this straight. two names same person. H. Stoner and Hopefull Stoner typing this.

H Stoner was at 77 posts. Hopefull is approx 45/46 now i guess. which means i can't operate as a real member under this handle. the only reason made it was because i forgot all the info to get back in as H Stoner.

can i use H. Stoner and have you combine all my posts as one entity with that handle or even the Hopefull Stoner handle. as long as my post count is realistic and based on both accounts combined. please.

please pm me cause i just saw my other handle that i can't use and being a new who not a damn new really sucks. i've been here in the background a decade at least i'm sure. many came here when overgrow went down and we were looking for homes.

i still can't figure out why my images are too much in some way to post. totally frustrated and i can't figure it out on my own or from that image thread. thx.

Latest posts

Latest posts