What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jizba and Greenhouse Project 21

jenery

Good evening everybody,

I would like to document here my current grow and also my breeding project for next year's greenhouse operation.

The line-up:

1x KumaonixCritical Soma (Black pheno) recently harvested girl from my summer grow revegging

6x NL2xChemxOrange Pink Grapefruit thrown into water on 17.10.

7x Em Dog - went into soil today

8x Vitality - these are in the paper towel - unfortunately my first try at germinating other 7 seeds together with the OPG was unsuccessful, the seeds are over 7 years old...

And also, my CBDxCBG breeding project:

3x Feminised La Berna - should be a mix between La Crema (12 - 18% CBG, 1-2% CBD) and the Bernabeo (8%CBG, 2%CBD).

The other seeds are 6x White CBG and 6x Red CBG (6-8% CBG, 1% CBD)

Also these are in the paper towels, showing the roots as I write.

The growroom is something like 2mx1,5mx2,5m, but not all space is usable. I have one LED light on now, but in the flowering stages up to 4 of them will be hanging hopefully. The biggest obstacle is ventilation and air exchange, but a new fan and filter are coming soon and once installed, the room should be fully operational and ready to support the jungle. The plan is to have 6 girls for flower and also the CBGxCBD plants for a seedrun.

I will update soon again, have agreat night

jenery

Month after

Month after

Hello everyone,

here is a little update from the Jizba. The plants have taken off pretty well, unfortunately none of the Vitality seeds ever made it.

So currently we have 6 Orange Pink Grapefruits, one is little smaller and another one got manhandled and needed taping the stalk, since then she has yellowish leaves, but continues to grow:

Then there are 7 Em Dogs, doing great, really short and bushy:

And also the youngest are 3x CBG Red, 2xCBG White and 1x La Berna.

There is a new carbon filter installed, exhaust ducting and RAM ventilator. The temperatures stay below 30 degrees C even with 3 lights on now, so I am hopefull that during flowering stage the plants won't wilt and die of heat. The plan is to continue topping, transplanting Em Dogs in 5 l pots soon and probably making my own smart pots, around 15 litres for the flower final transplant. The beginning of December I should be able to flip them and enter flower.

I wish you all a great weekend!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello man. You probably need more light in there. Especially when making seeds, you want healthy mothers.

jenery

Getting serious

Getting serious

Hello everyone,

and thank you explosiv, I have added a third light in there just today, because the 7 Em Dogs got transplanted into their 5l pots. Now almost all of the room is occupied by canna plants. I have done the measuring, it is exactly 1,5 m2. The plants will also start their 18/6 light cycle from tonight. Hoping the Em Dogs can catch up to the OPG plants a little and then I will flip them to flower. Here are the OPGs:

And the newly transplanted bushy Em Dogs:

The CBG/CBD plants, La Berna top left:

And all together:

Wish you all a great weekend!

Last edited:

jenery

Flowering under way

Flowering under way

Hello everyone,

it is the time for flower in the little growroom called Jizba! Last few days I have been transplanting girls into my own handmade smart pots. There are 3 OPG girls slowly starting to show flowers, however they are not in a great shape as I had to deal with root aphids/gnats infestation and these were the most affected ones:

The 3 girls Em Dogs are doing much better, with no signs of harm on them:

This is the CBG plant La Berna, doing great:

Another one from the CBG girls, there are 5 in total, I did not top or train them at all

All in all, it is progressing according to the plan, but I am a bit down for not acting sooner in regards to the infestation and I am only hoping the OPG gals can recover and still have a nice harvest. They get aeriated ACT every other day, kelp and bat guano topdressing happened just today, so keeping the fingers crossed and I will let you know how the garden grows!

jenery

New Year's update

New Year's update

Hello everyone, welcome to a new year!

I have some pictures from the flowering, here is a moth? intruder resting on La Berna:

La Berna once more:

Em Dog:

OPG:

CBG White, the most advanced bud with fair amount of brown hair already:

It seems that the OPGs have recovered after their transplant, now just one Em Dog is getting all white/light on the leaves, but flowering nicely. They all smell nice, especially the Em Dogs, they are very sweet and floral, the OPGs are more citrusy and the CBG plants keep more earthy tones. It is a varied bouquet and I cannot wait to test the CBG buds, hopefully they will be done before the end of January.

For the next round I will be growing La Bernas again, I have ordered 5 more feminised seeds. I will be looking for a father figure in between my Kumaoni x CBD Therapy seeds, I have plenty to germinate from. Also, hopefully a new pack of Vitality should arrive soon, together with more OPG freebies, so I will go with those, plus some Em Dogs in the mix.

Have a great winter all!

jenery

Harvest is looming

Harvest is looming

Hello everyone,

The harvest is finally here and I took some photos of the 3 Em Dogs and La Berna going down. Also the most matured CBG White plant was cut down. Three OBGs and four CBG White and Red will still remain for a bit longer under the lights. Here is La Berna:

And the Em Dogs:

I am trying for the first time the CBG smoke and it goes well with THC and CBD. I will make a proper test when it is cured, but the smells are really pungent, refreshing weed fragrance indeed. Otoh, the Em Dogs are nice and sweet smelling, but unfortunately they also hermied and pollinated themselves and even the other CBG girls, so the buds are full of seeds. I do not mind that too much as the three OPGs are producing beautiful fat colas and smell divine and do not seem to be seeded at all. I will give Em Dogs a chance to redeem their reputation next round, because I like the mellow high and intricate smells of the buds - the seeds for next run are already germing in the paper towels.

Have a great weekend!