What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just got PM back, sent posts not showing in file

G

Hey, I just got PMs back, and while my in-box shows the messages until I delete them, the sent folder shows 0 messages, despite over 1-dozen sent.

Any ideas?? Compromises in the system? Glitch?

Thanks.

G

On the bright side, I don't have to go through the step of deleting the ones I want to discard from the 'sent' file.

On the down side, sounding a bit Rod Sirling-like, what if my sent messages are going to someone else's sent box, or a third party's PMs in general?

Just a mildly paranoid thought to ponder while I wait for a reply from the computer folks here...

thailer

well i think you can put in your settings to have them save or not save. have you changed your settings?

G

well i think you can put in your settings to have them save or not save. have you changed your settings?

Nope. Haven't changed them at all,. Took them as they came to me, but that might indeed be the issue. I can check.

Thanks.

G

That was indeed the problem. Guess I'll have to save my Rod Sirling/spy novel fantasies for another day.

Thanks again!!