What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Notill scrog living soil organic

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Very nice man. Thats what i'm trying to achieve.

Are u running the kingbright full power or dimmed?
What height over the canopy do u hang them and do u change the height or set and forget?

Thx chilliwilli

Mattbho

Nice grow!! do yourself a favor and stick with organics. Might not yield the best but the flavor is unbeatable. Dont be like me and believe the lies that coco cant give the same taste.

How do u like the blumats ? i have 30g no till pots torn between using the maxi and drip tape or maxi s plus juniors for the cover crop

Last edited:
Very nice man. Thats what i'm trying to achieve.

Are u running the kingbright full power or dimmed?
What height over the canopy do u hang them and do u change the height or set and forget?

Thx chilliwilli
The kingbrites were ran at 100% the whole time I just adjusted the heights.. height above canopy was iffy my plants were diff strains and ended up diff heights above canopy and some were more sensitive than others.. I ended up with all three lights at max height at the end with maybe range of 12-24 inches from canopy.. wasn’t ideal but was a big learning process and I know a ton for next time

Nice grow!! do yourself a favor and stick with organics. Might not yield the best but the flavor is unbeatable. Dont be like me and believe the lies that coco cant give the same taste.

How do u like the blumats ? i have 30g no till pots torn between using the maxi and drip tape or maxi s plus juniors for the cover crop

I’m pretty happy with yield myself I’m expecting well over 1g/watt at the end of this so can’t complain. I love the blumats.. however I was previously on a res / gravity system and I had to end up refilling my res everyday or every other day at the latest so I now switched over to tapping into my house line with a pressure reducer.

I also installed a motorized ball valve right after my t off my house line with water sensors in my tents so if there is a runaway my water supply shuts off.. wasn’t an issue with a resovoir but when I’m tapped into a infinite water supply I rather have some back ups.

I am currently using maxis + drippers around plants and then blusoak drop tip on regulars all around the top for cover crop.. I think I might actually switch to all blusoak tape once im on the pressurized system as the drip tape will be able to supply more than enough water for the plants. Probably use carrots both ends of the drip tape

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

M

Maquiypa

Hi stealthnstoned ! :tiphat:

Really nice job bro !
I love this kind of grow !!!
thank's to share your work

I encourage everybody to cultivate like this, NO TILL ! :plant grow:

Peace

B

Benny106

this makes me want to try a scrog, I just got hold of 10 perfect 12" x 12" screens!

Azeotrope

Veteran
Green thumb alert! Really great job!

The diversity of inputs and components of your no-till mix was a key to success for sure.