What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazarilla Test grow

bibi40

Day 29 :

picture.php

picture.php

Ready for the stretch ?

:headbange

dirty-joe

Hey Bibi,
You mention the long life span of these Mazarilla autos, how many days are they supposed to be?

I like 90 - 100 day varieties. Always high humidity here in the maritimes, and you can set your watch by the Sept. rains. I much prefer to be done before that happens.

bibi40

Hey Bibi,
You mention the long life span of these Mazarilla autos, how many days are they supposed to be?

I like 90 - 100 day varieties. Always high humidity here in the maritimes, and you can set your watch by the Sept. rains. I much prefer to be done before that happens.

Hi Dirtyjoe ,

that' s exactly that : 90-100 days :headbange

dirty-joe

Hi Dirtyjoe ,

that' s exactly that : 90-100 days :headbange

Thanks, that's perfect. I'll be watching and see what you get out of those 25l ? black square pots.
Remember I asked about being on black surface ? anyway this is what I got last year on a black roof in 90 days, average over a qp, biggest (in the middle) was 175 grams. (5 IMP gallons-22l square pots)
picture.php

And this year, I think going to be bigger if I don't run out of root room.

bibi40

Day 48 :

picture.php

picture.php

they stretch a lot and start to flowering ,
i had to gave them more space and upgrade their food ,
tomorrow :hotbounce

i hope the best , they' re going crazy :plant grow:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
did the early lst help anything to keep lower profile ?
or more branches ? what is the conclusion ?

bibi40

I think it had help a little to keep them lower ( but no so much ) ,
but had certainly help a lot for the lower branches development and more branches ,
my plants are certainly more bushy with that ...
and i like it !!!

:tiphat:

Urban_Legends

Seedbay Vendor
ICMag Donor
Hi there !

Hi there !

Nice grow bibi40 .
How many are affected by dwarfism (ratio) ? I can see some .

LST has quite same effect as pruning apex , hormons change and so, bushy plants and more production . This is highly recommanded on automatic plant grows .

But the key stays to give them enough space and not to pack them in a sardine box .
Not enough space will drive to a hemp field with tall plants .
That sounds logical : impossible to get a bush if you don't have the place for it .

andain-chanvre.jpg

Hemp field, Poitou, France .

00000img_00000_burst20200719001641452_cover-jpg.1214972

Gorilla Cookie Auto - DWC , quantum boards - Grown by WICO (afn)

picture.php

200 grs Mazarilla grown by Hecno (afn mod) - indoor 400w bulb and all handmade organic -

Enjoy !
:tiphat: