What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just picked up a bunch of teens for my first dep

Going to be doing two raised beds in a 24x80. I got the teens a few days ago and just transplanted them into 3 gal pots and put them under gavita 1000’s. I can’t veg them in my greenhouse otherwise I would. Also it’s not built yet it that should be going down this coming week. I plan on moving them out to the greenhouse in 4 weeks then transplanting them, waiting a week then start tarping them.

What kinda spacing would be ideal for 2’ tall teen plants that are gonna get veg’d for a month then start flowering? I’m thinking do 4 rows width wise per raised bed. So 8 rows from one side of the gh to the other. Then still gotta fig out how many length wise. I’m guessing 2.5’ on center from stalk you stalk.

Went with 2.5’ spacing. Gonna be planting in 3 weeks. Went with Pop Rocks, Blue Sherbert, and Zkittles. They’re 2’ now and got another 3-4 weeks of veg. I’m hoping for 3-6 oz each. That might seem like a low number idk? I know indoors I was getting 2-4 oz’s per 3 gal pot with a 3 wk veg under 1k lighting. I know the sun is way more powerful than indoor lights but also got the temp fluctuations so I’ll see what that does to yield ca being indoors in the perfect environment.

Latest posts

Latest posts