What's new

Power SI and Power SI Bloom

BubbaBear

Are these products worth it? Also, what’s the difference in just Power SI and the Power SI Bloom?

Nope not even. Silicic acid products are the biggest scam in the industry. The bloom version looks like it just has added proprietary bio stimulants, when it comes to bio stimulants I'd recomend adding them yourself so you know what's going in your plants.

If your not into potassium silicate I'd recommend RecycleSil its 99.9% silica made from rice hulls. Or if youd really like to try a silicic acid product check out Stout MSA it's about 5 times as diluted as PowerSi but you can get 5 gallons of Stout MSA for the price of a quart of PowerSi.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ive heard different, many trusted growers I know claim some nice gains. Im givin it a try now so I’ll let u know if i notice much difference. Its not very expensive when u think how little u use at .5-1 ml a gallon.

maryjanesdad

Nope not even. Silicic acid products are the biggest scam in the industry. The bloom version looks like it just has added proprietary bio stimulants, when it comes to bio stimulants I'd recomend adding them yourself so you know what's going in your plants.

If your not into potassium silicate I'd recommend RecycleSil its 99.9% silica made from rice hulls. Or if youd really like to try a silicic acid product check out Stout MSA it's about 5 times as diluted as PowerSi but you can get 5 gallons of Stout MSA for the price of a quart of PowerSi.

Power si bloom has more P, K and the grow has more N. Stout MSA is some gooood sheet! It's easier for plants to uptake because it's broken down even further when compared to reg silica.

Latest posts

Latest posts