What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends Auto test.

Cmoon

Thankyou bibi, I hope the dull patch will be kind and not stall the bloom to much, they soon found a daily constant feed 1 hr before noon of 4 litres to 12 litres pure coco brick. I,m hopefull as things progress id be on 6 to 8 litres a day if the sun gets big, im not running these pots on any saucers and its minimum run off of current rates.

Pic from Saturday I ment to post with 153,000 lums on the clock, I initially thought the Mazarila didnt like to branch after some gentle training under the lamp, a thickish main stayed quite supple a long time but on closer inspection I virtually mainlined her with a 2 in split and a knuckle like Poppys elbow:biggrin: resulting in the bush I like to grow under lamps, im sure the sun will hit the right spots.:woohoo:

TBH I'm following some lose guidlines as most experienced Auto heads seem to prefer organic or compost mixes and my hats off to them:tiphat: and if time allows I may have a dabble.

thanx all for the interest, Iv a combined volume of 48 litres with the 4 and feel a total of 10 oz would not be a bad punt.

Cm

bibi40

Really great mate ,

eager to see the following but seems it will be good :dance013:

Will try Mazarilla soon :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Will try Mazarilla soon[/FONT]
Id say slightly behind the rest but with the most health.

Im now in good position to give these apes protection within minutes, if any of the Neighbours were watching it ws me inside carrying the plaggy greenhouse up steps 20 yds:laughing:

Iv only my cam for pics and some of the pistols resemble the colour of my lavender, ( will get some shots in better light) Im miffed iv had to stress these gals with movement but rock and hard place with hard buds no matter how young ime.

Iv managed to overfert the G Cookies with a case of loading the cocco at an estimated 32 days bloom and god switching the lamp off:biggrin:...Iv flushed with ph 6.4 tap , salts at .5 added .5 epsom...as I fear with the dark leaf mag defficent and were id not see this in a well prepared organic or compost mix its not uncommon to adjust in coco.

Thanx for the kind words bibi, be looking out for your dance with the Maz:dance013:

Urban_Legends

Seedbay Vendor
ICMag Donor
Id say slightly behind the rest but with the most health.

Hi there !
Yeah indeed, she's a little bit late compared to others but her longer cycle around 12 weeks , her forgiving nature comes from there, easy for beginners and also advanced growers will be able to express all her potency .

Recently , Hecno , an Aussie growers harvested 200 grs on one mazarilla plant, all organics , under a 400w bulb ... ( and much more in the total session of course )

picture.php

Mazarilla by Hecno . 200 grs harvested all organic .

picture.php

Enjoy ! :tiphat:

Cmoon

Think im looking at a month to go at least, no heavy weather last 7, a light frost few days but reasonable sun hours, im only running ph 6.2 water till the sun hits back then probably only molasses till cut, their well loaded to drain bottom to top over the next few weeks and whatever the yeild aroma is devine.

Cmoon

Thankyou for hanging in bibi:thank you:
Big Lums today, watering up to 7 litres per day, could see 10 litres soon as 3 are on a charge:woohoo:

Iv one gal who didnt seem to bounce back through a few poor conditions, turned almost black in leaf colour with heavy fert clipping up top.

Still drinking ph water at same rates as others but little expansion on buds for 14 days...it smells 3 times stronger then the others and tric production is high pics to follow:tiphat:

Cmoon

Well heres the one iv made an hash of or im about to :biggrin:

Head scratcher shes drinking well, still very supple in the stems so iv exposed, odour is sweet and shes far from a dead horse, figure maybe this one took the brunt of the cold snaps , roots and foliage.

Last edited:

Cmoon

A peek from the shed after giving them some natural light for a tidy.

Superglue and girlscout (photoperiods)just over 5 weeks bloom.