What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

18 Week Acapulco Gold Flowers

Greasy Glands

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200311_145006.jpg
    20200311_145006.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 81

swampthing

Killer! Wish I had a cut of that to throw some pollen on. That’s a gorgeous Sativa.

Thanks very much for sharing

Beautiful herb.

Sure looks the part of gold mexican and columbian marijuana from the the 70's. If it had more seeds it would be a dead ringer. I do not mind seeds in my herb, cleaning them out is a ritual and part of the experience.

To my tastes that's at least an 8 on bag appeal, not overly trimmed, fluffy sativa buds with a great cure, most of the green is gone.

Mr Toad

Hey Greasy

I've been poking around for Acapulco Gold for awhile now and finally have some in the mail. However, it's Bodhi's version...and the more I read the more I get the impression I've got the wrong beans. :(
Thoughts..?

Cheers
Toad

Greasy Glands

Hey Greasy

I've been poking around for Acapulco Gold for awhile now and finally have some in the mail. However, it's Bodhi's version...and the more I read the more I get the impression I've got the wrong beans. :(
Thoughts..?

Cheers
Toad

Hey Mr Toad. Well your in luck because the Acapulco Gold Seeds that Bohdi Released are from the exact same source that these seeds came from....From LiquidKid Via Greywolf From A Family In Acapulco, Mexico That Have Been Cultivating These Genetics For Decades. Theyre was alot of Intersex Traits found so just be cautious of that

Aloha Guys. I hope your doing well. I just wanted to share my Holy Grail Of Cannabis....The 18 Week Acapulco Gold. Getting the opportunity to try this Expression is something super special to me as im too young to have tried the Original Import Cannabis. Her aromas of Musk/Cedar/Incense and Vanilla are Intoxicating....Also it exhibits a beautiful citrus aroma after some agitation. It carries a pleasant woody flavour as well. She smokes with an Absolutely Exquisite Euphoric/Uplifting/Day Brightening Effect with a slight racyness that is just phenomenal!! It keeps you Irie and is the perfect all day smoke. She has a very unique structure that i have not encountered in Cannabis before. This particular expression exhibits a Late intersex trait and as a result there was a small amount of seeds in the flowers but not a large amount at all in the amount i acquired. I hope to be able to acquire alot more of these flowers to enjoy as I consider these the Headiest of Flowers. The Genetics were originally acquired through LiquidKid. Thanks For Lookin..Boom Shiva

Bag Appeal 3/10
Aroma 10/10
Flavour 5/10
Effect 10/10

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Where can I find seeds? I thought Mexican sativas were extinct!

St. Phatty

Nope, I have 4 types of Mexican Sativas including this same Acapulco Gold. I just have to do a reproduction sometime. :)

How about a cross with a powerful Indica ?

I think you cross that Plant with anything you will get some interesting results. :groupwave: