What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV's some of this and that!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I'm slowly catching up, I need to really take a little more time when I watch these and prune/thin them out some. The SLK aren't that bad, but the Lemon Tart from Cali Connection are bushy. I also stacked those up some to be move even with the San Fernando Lemon kush Aka SLK. Plus I've been getting a lot of my plants in the Veg room. Gonna take some more mother plants and stuff out there. I'll keep my cloning and areocloners ready to get a few more clones and take them to the Veg/mother room. I've got a few Chocolate Nightmare clones that are doing good, plus that tray of ECSD are huge. I've only got a few OGKB 2.0 and Sour Valley. Also a Burning man mom from Exotic Gentix that's gave me a helluva time cloning. I'm probably try her again, maybe try the rapid rooters with 6burning man and 6 Sour Valley. That Chocolate Nightmare I can't wait to run it's a unique looking plant, also very strong smell. :tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll probably ease my dehumidifier in there tomorrow!!!! Hopefully let my buds get bigger without mold!!! Everything in the flowering area looks good. I've been bringing a bunch of fems and stuff I may wanna clone to the Veg area the last few days. If i cant determinesex i wont bring it in. Looks like ive got several males, when I know I'll get those,outta here. Not sure were gonna get a Headbanger, and lucks against the Biker x Sherb I pop 2 for 2 few, and 1 of 2 few on Tha Melon.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's some pics I took this evening. I pruned everything pretty heavy after the pics. The babies have a lot of lower stuff I removed.

Also got a heater in the Veg room also to keep the Moms and hopefully fems warm. I've got several I'm almost positive are males I just don't wanna take them to the Veg area until I know the sex on this grow. And I'm gonna have to repair a few Leds to give the Veg area just a bit more light. A lot of the plants I've got vegging I plan to clone, that's why I'm letting them grow bigger. The Gelato OG, Strawberry AK, any Karma fems. Also got the Tahoe OG I'd like to get growing. I've had something eat the tops off some of my seedlings. Probably a mice or damn stink bug I'm not sure. But I've got these 2 protected I hope. As you'll notice I'm not just a guy that runs anything. I like to run the good stuff.

I'll probably soak the rapid rooters like Vash has saying and see how it goes. I'll get 12 cuts tomorrow and try it. I've not been able to get a Burning man plant I have to clone. But don't have much trouble with the similar Chocolate Nightmare??. Those are Exotix gentix

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Pics from yesterday before I've pruned them pretty heavy. These ladies had got bushy and I needed to take a couple days to clean them up. But really from here till harvest ill be thinning out what needs it. That LT clone I saved might be worth saving and running some more. I'm working on were to hook up my dehumidifier then I'll have it in play. I've got several great extension cords from Terra Bloom that are great cords. But the dehumidifier pulls like 7.6 amps, not much less than a 1000w hps would draw.

Plus Thursday I'll try to get us some clone Vash and see how they go!!!

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those girls are lookin' happy in there, wv. Not to worry, those cuts are gonna get roots. You'll see.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Those girls are lookin' happy in there, wv. Not to worry, those cuts are gonna get roots. You'll see.

Yea I've had to thin those ladies down, remove some leaves and lower small stuff. I usually keep my mothers fed good so I give them a lil more plain water. I'll soak about 12 cubes in my Veg solution, go mild with it. Pour a bit of water in the tray and keep them on some heating pads. I just ordered 4 Eachon heat pads, they get hot. And you can get a thermostat for them so they don't get real hot. Also like to give a shout out to the guys at Coast of Maine. There Stonington soil and plant food seem to be working great. I need to get me a bag of Promix, and mix the Stonington in at a lower rate like I do Happy Frog or Ocean forest. Also the Coast of Maine seed Starter is working good. Really happy with the seed starter. I've got a few plants in the Stonington soil now, but I'm afraid 6-8 males. That's why Id rather use 1/2 bags of pots so you don't waste. Good soil is expensive. And I don't cut corners in my growing. So I'm pretty happy with my soil mixes, they speak for themselves!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm not very familiar with how many amps a few Leds will pull. How can you tell besides get a meter how much electricity your using/pulling?? I'm starting to get a lot of Leds plugged in and would like to know more about it, so I'm know what breakers to use and such. I'm just gonna have to use 7.6 amps for my dehumidifier. I've got 10+ Leds going. No Hps or anything. Probably can get the meter on Amazon for nothing, I'm not sure though

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Squeeze a little moisture out of the cubes, and don't forget the humidity dome and hygrometer. You'll be able to monitor your temps and humidity a lot easier. Roots in no time - depending upon strain. Good thing you got a thermostat with those heating pads. I had to put a thick towel between the mat and tray. Can't tell you anything about the amp draw. Have no skills in the electricity department. Sorry,bro.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Squeeze a little moisture out of the cubes, and don't forget the humidity dome and hygrometer. You'll be able to monitor your temps and humidity a lot easier. Roots in no time - depending upon strain. Good thing you got a thermostat with those heating pads. I had to put a thick towel between the mat and tray. Can't tell you anything about the amp draw. Have no skills in the electricity department. Sorry,bro.

Hey some of my mats get real hot, and others just warm. I found some nice domes at the dollar tree and Wal-Mart had some of there stuff out.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a product I'm using on everything coming next. It's called Mikrobs and I've been using it on my clones and seed plants I've had vegging. I feel these guys have a good product here and hopefully it'll be a mainstay in my garden

Couple pics of my ECSD clones I'm gonna be putting in 5 gal buckets pretty soon. I might put them in 1/2 gal containers to keep them healthy. As the crop growing is 3-4wks into flowering and still gonna take awhile. But the clones and plants seem to be very healthy. Just like anything it takes a few grows to see if it really helps. Of coarse they'll be lots of updates on Mikrobs. There very serious about making growing easier/better/bigger buds ETC. Also very professional and great customer service. I'll probably give another dose in a few days!!! But just from early use I like it alot. Damn I'll retake those pics can't believe I did that

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys I'm gotta my dehumidifier in place. I'm not sure I may move it. But I got me a hose and bucket to just let it get down. It's down around 47%, which I'd prefer to keep it around 40%. It filled the inside bucket fast, and I hooked up the water hose and cut 45ft off it lol, old hose anyway.

Vash, friend I've got 24 clones I ended up doing!!! Figured I'd try to get something. But I got my heat mat on 85f I'm gonna have to go check it. But it don't have a damn hydrometer. But I need to run my ink bird probe inside the dome which I forgot last night. I've got a Eachon mat and thermostat controlling that. And I'll put the probe in the dome and see what temp is at least

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Some of my ECSD clones I hope my buddy is proud of. I'm gonna transplant them to 1/2 gal grow bags. It's gonna be probably 40 days before my Flowering room is open. So I just try to keep them healthy in small containers. Until late Veg when I usually go to 5 gal or bigger.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, wv. You can surely get away with 80 degrees. Add a little water to the tray, and a dome, you're golden. The thermometer/hygrometer will complete that outfit. I predict all 24 cuts will root.:tiphat::comfort:

Now remember, a HYDROMETER is different from a HYGROMETER.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looking good, wv. You can surely get away with 80 degrees. Add a little water to the tray, and a dome, you're golden. The thermometer/hygrometer will complete that outfit. I predict all 24 cuts will root.:tiphat::comfort:

Now remember, a HYDROMETER is different from a HYGROMETER.

Ok I'll try to order one soon, I probably won't get it before these root. I have 5-6 I was trying to root and know that one is rooting. But yea I got a little solution in the bottom. I'm heating the mat up some to get the temps up. It's a little cold in my side room I'm warming up everything. I may have to turn the heater up out there. I'm get some pics. I just mixed about a teaspoon or so of Fox Farm grow in the solution I soaked the cubes in!!!!.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Most on the left is Chocolate Nightmare and Burning Man which I've had a heck of a time getting to clone, but I think I got one at finally. And the other side is Sour Valley in the back 6 and then 3 ECSD, and 3 OGKB 2.0. I'm around 72 but warming them up!!! I know a lot of my problems have probably been temp. The gadget on the left is a Eachon thermostat for the mat. And the other thing is a ink bird, it was more features. And my trays are Solght brand, there domes are nice and very sturdy trays.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Moving some things around to get the dehumidifier where I want it. And this SLK in the grow bag I'm gonna keep up front. She dries out more. I'm watering and removing leaves. Got the dehumidifier up some so the water hose can run down. I'm not saying that's it's permanent home but gonna see for the next few days. Also gonna check my Veg plants in the growroom. I've got stuff Vegging in my garage I still need to get to the growroom. But most are males I think. And I'm gonna take cuts from the 3 mother plants out there

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, that condensation is a sign you got your temps up.:headbange
No need to spray those babies:yes:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I got those trays that hold 12 at the dollar tree. But the dome wasn't big enough so I set the containers in a bigger tray with taller domes. Got some decent size pots there for 1$ probably 2-3 gallon. And I'm hoping they got snips so I can get a few extra pair. I'd rather use those as my fiskars, but I must say fiskars replaced the ones I had no problem. Just sent them a pic, and a pic of my finger I nearly sliced off lol!!!

Just come back from watering the veg plants and mothers and the ones on the side attachment. As soon as I'm 100% on sex they'll be sent to the growroom. I can tend to the stuff in my garage better. So If I got a slow growing plant or something I keep it were I can watch better. Like my 2 Tahoe OG seedlings, I've got those were nothing will get them. I suspect a mice eat to tops off a few seedlings. I'm not sure if any of you guys have those stink bugs real bag this year, I wonder if those things would do that?? I'm definitely gonna try to get a cut of the Tahoe OG, I'd like to have a cut of these Strawberry Aks from Serious Seeds also. I've got several others I'm hoping are good also!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well just emptied the bucket I'm using for my dehumidifier. I don't have a floor drain, its a old half basement. But I think I'm gonna get the dehumidifier up off the ground some more so I can get a 5gal bucket for the water to run in. The bucket I was using was like a 2-3 gal mop bucket. But when I'm asleep and can't empty it filled up this morning. Long story short I'm gonna put a larger drain bucket out for the dehumidifier!!! If I can keep the humidity in the lower 40s I'm be happy. Last run down here was getting in the 70-80s and I still had some great looking plants but had to take some down earlier than I wanted.

And on the clones I've got them nice and warmed up. Not up to 80f but around 70s. I'm trying to decide on what to add to the areocloners. I've put a few drops of Hormex in them before. But I usually go plain water. I'm gonna have to find a guy that's good with these things. :tiphat: