What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Safe is Your Vape? – The Science behind Vaping and Its Ingredients

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What is PID? The volcano sucks monkey ass honestly. I use a slightly modded Arizer EQ, start the bag on fan speed one, then ramp up. Extracts very nicely, nice thick clouds, no leftovers. Of course it's modded, and of courses I grow decent herb full of oils and fats, not that hydrocookie dusty crusty nonsense.

PID means something, but it is the temp controller setup. I have not used a bag since I got a Hybrid and tried the whip. I gave away the digit. The heated chamber of the Hybrid is everything IMO.

Thick clouds of what? I stopped using bags because they hold more than my lungs can take in one hit (I get 3500 readings on a spirometer). With the hybrid and whip, I pre-heat the material about 10 seconds, then use the air pump to push out the heated air, which sheds the terps and some actives through the whip, for a power hit.

Inside of the whip tube is still clean after about 2 pounds through this machine, because I am not heating too much and the terps are solvents. The ABV is still green, has almost NO smell, and makes kick-ass butter because most of the active oils are still there. There is some compound which starts to shed toward the end of a hit, that makes my lungs hack, and I avoid that like the wuflu plague. I only do one hit off the material, and then it gets dumped with the other ABV for it's next journey.

That reminds me, I made some butter yesterday, and I need to clean it off and make a batch of cookies. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts