What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Segway company owner rides scooter off a cliff

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
It wasn't the 30 foot fall that killed him, but the sudden stop at the bottom. I imagine if he was sober his last thought was OH Shit, this is gonna hurt!! LOL!!

cali2

I have a real fear of dieing in an embarrassing way, and I think this fits the bill! I picture him holding on like you guys said, lol!!

Sandnut

I guess he's last wish was granted..

Dieying while riding on one if greatest inventions

lol that cant be good for the segway market :)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was suicide. no one has reflexes slower than a fucking segway. omfg thats good stuff. rofl

this one is almost as funny as when the guy took over discovery channel at the beginning of the month. That is how much he hated john and kate plus eight. the police shot him and detonated the bomb on his chest and blew his as up. no one got hurt or killed except for dumb ass.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
it was a new model and the lead engineer told him about the "special" button that would allow him to fly.

funny thing is that guy is now the new owner, not sure if that is a coisidence or not though... hmmn.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
and the propoganda ....machineZ........turn & churn........
crazy how schitt......getz......strange az it getz rearranged...