What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

amnesia haze

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
mhhh did you get somas AH as a cut??? to me it looks more Amnesia the ibo/core cut!!
Somas AH is way more hazier...but may its just a heavy Amnesia inflused pheno!!

here some Ibo/core shotz

belgowiet

the one from soma is from seed
there are some diffrent pheno's in soma amnesia haze but they all smell and taste pretty much the same..
the core cut is it from soma's original amnesia or is it a remake like the one from royal queen

buddah

Veteran
the one from soma is from seed
there are some diffrent pheno's in soma amnesia haze but they all smell and taste pretty much the same..
the core cut is it from soma's original amnesia or is it a remake like the one from royal queen

ohh bro its not true.....
in fact somas Amnesia Haze is made 4 years after the Amnesia clone ibo came up....its somas secret most ppl including me belives that its a
Amnesia(ibo) x G13Haze cross....the g13 Haze male came up the same time as the amnesiaHAze!!! Why does soma never offert a Amnesia Haze x G13Haze cross(like he did with most of his xx and AH is truly his flagship)....because Amnesia Haze is Amnesia x G13Haze(may be Bx to Amnesia).....thats also way it called Amnesia HAze!!!
And thast factz!! think about it!!

ps. also AH has the bud struktur from a G13Haze x

Last edited:

belgowiet

yeah i tought that also that he make it with g13 haze because if you see soma family tree you can see he used all g13 for his crosses in 2003-2004

buddah

Veteran
its a shame, isnt it??
Instead of the real strain backround, something wrong is sells to da ppl

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
ohh bro its not true.....
in fact somas Amnesia Haze is made 4 years after the Amnesia clone ibo came up....its somas secret most ppl including me belives that its a
Amnesia(ibo) x G13Haze cross....the g13 Haze male came up the same time as the amnesiaHAze!!! Why does soma never offert a Amnesia Haze x G13Haze cross(like he did with most of his xx and AH is truly his flagship)....because Amnesia Haze is Amnesia x G13Haze(may be Bx to Amnesia).....thats also way it called Amnesia HAze!!!
And thast factz!! think about it!!

ps. also AH has the bud struktur from a G13Haze x

Very Interesting Story About the AH origin......

belgowiet

actually amnesia is from a seed founded in bag of ssh buds from greenhouse coffeeshop late 90's
so it would probally be a ssh x g13 haze

buddah

Veteran
he he jep carzy seed buiss....SSH is prob. the top strain of the last 20y

jochen_45

Veteran
That's an interesting story about the background of the Amnesia Haze.
By the way, the ibo/core-cut pics from you, which I could see, are very,
very nice. It's a wonderful plant, I like the awesome colours it has. :biggrin:

Super.Seeds

ICMag Donor
Just popped Soma-Amnesia Haze, Lavender, and NYCD beans...3 for 3! Only got one of each. Hope I have girls...If not, they might have to hit up the chemdog, TW, or Agent orange moms. :)

SS

belgowiet

i smoked alot of g13 x amnesia in amsterdam and i growd it.. it is good but the one from soma is still the best.. but you will find a keeper for sure..

madalasatori

Veteran
I had one pheno in a pack of Dinafem original amnesia that was the best haze I've ever smoked, massive yielded too

seeded

I had soma's amnesia haze f2s given to me in 2012 and I grew a handful of girls out all of which were fantastic. They all ended up yielding buds the size of a 1.25L coke bottle and even the lower stuff was the size of a baby's fist. They all smelled and tasted of champagne and fruity flowers with a strong hashy/chemical background to them which turned musky with a cure. The highs were all similar to one another too. Very sativa dominant with a happy and focused high that had you wanting to engage in hobbies but some would then burn out badly while a couple just wore off gradually after a few hours leaving me feeling good but definitely wanting more.

It's the kind of strain where every girl is great and almost the same in every way making picking a mother very difficult to do. Some yield more, taste better, flower faster, hit harder, etc. but generally speaking the basics are locked down and after trying a few girls you'll start to consider running stupid numbers to find the one. The only downsides I've found is that the buds can get a bit too big and heavy making the plants flop around a little and bud rot a real possibility on some of the more chunkier phenos and spidermites love them. I really mean love them too because when the borg paid me a visit in 2015 they were 95% focused on the amnesia hazes which I grew from seed and were surrounded by my other plants which were ignored by comparison. The bastards even went for the youngins in my cloning tent over the other girls. It was a goddamn horror show but when they're not around this strain gets a solid 9/10 in every way from me. It's a shame that they only get sold as fems now because I'll never recommend anyone buy feminized seeds but if you can get your hands on some regular ones I'd insist you give them a go.

M

maliali

what is your flowering time for this cut of amnesia haze ? i smoke that cut in 2012 it was the best amensia cut ever.

M

maliali

are these phenos common in every pack or did you go through lot of packs.