What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SourDieselV3 Smoke Report

G

Sour Diesel V3 ~ Reservoir Seeds

A sativa dominant plant, which branches well and grows vigorously, Rez's Sour Diesel V3 is a joy to grow, and an ablolute delight to smoke. A moderate feeder, she seems to tolerate slight variations well, and although a bit leggy in veg, once the flowers begin forming she tightens up beautifully.

The buds are large and dense with calyx hairs turning to pink late in flower. The trichromes are there in abundance as well. Some excellent bubble was made from the trim.

The aroma level really begins to rise around mid - late flowering. The grow began to be filled with a fresh cut honeysuckle/ sassafrass/ fuel vaporish Goodness, which intensified and lemonised slowly over the course of 30 or so days. The final product at harvest smelled delicious, all three plants had the lemony/sassafrass smell dominating to varying degrees, one had a musty smell as well, and one was a bit more 'fuelish' or maybe hashy.

One draw on an unlit joint and the name Sour is immediately justified, tasting like the smell, very hashy and lemony, the thick flavour sticking to the tongue leaving a marvelous aftertaste.

The Stone... man, the stone... what can I say... She seems to come on quickly, but a few minutes later I'm a bit higher than I intended to get. Not a sleepy high at all, a very nice strong sativa buzz. On a completely clear head, one good sized bonghit imparts a significant buzz.

The Grow Thread - Start to Finish

H3:wave:d

G

nice report gh. liking the descriptions and pics :yes: quality grow too.
got me drooling for sure . you gony be keeping the sd about for a while then? :smile:

G

Hi Great3ful

Hi Great3ful

I've been waiting for this specfic report. Sounds like this bx is a stone cold winner. As I keep telling people my 2.5's 3 out of the 5 had that terrific sour taste and smell. The v3's seems more stable to the original clone and you have proved it. I wish Mrs. G would stop by and give her unbiased opinion. :wave: As always I'm greatful(no pun intended) for your contribution and am awaiting your next work. Thanks again!!!

G

had no doubt!! looks very tasty herb. with that high and taste , she got it all by the sounds.

G

sounds awesome!

one day i'll upgrade my Double Sour Diesel with a newer version, but what the helL!

peace

G

Just what I ahve been waiting to hear. Great report and shots. ENJOY :bat:
The G13 with Rez's sour D v3
will be a good one to hear about as well! :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

"On a completely clear head, one good sized bonghit imparts a significant buzz."

Now THATS what I'm talki bout,3 hitter gotta quit her!!!!!Great report Bro :wave:

G

Awesome Report...

Awesome Report...

It definately got me off my ass on this sunday afternoon.. Here are some pics.. George Bush came flying by my house and I took a picture...

G

hey grateful, nice report. should get better with each BX right? more sourD in the line:D

have to agree on the buzz(smoke the cut) pretty good and upliftin. my buddy was whipped friday night after work didnt wanna stop by for a few beers and a session. told um to come by had somethin to bring him around. toked him up with some Sourdeez and he was ready to go, jacked and even commented on how the bud brang him around. have been tokin it all day today. got loaded early and bumpin my piece all day:yes:

i love the sourDezz aroma, my plant is pure candy, then the rotten road kill skunk when bustin it up, with greasy undertones. smoke leaves a sweet candy taste on the lips with skunky deez stuck to the pallet.

when I was choppin it up the other night wife couldnt believe how strong the skunk aroma was filterin out to the livin room. she commented it was like she stepped in it, lol

damn good pot.

CBF

G

Sounds beauty CBF......... I think a diesel/haze would be a nice cross, wouldn't you?...

G

:wave: yes LuV... around 10 weeks... and well worth the wait...

smokey, Sour Diesel is everything and more that people talk about it... The buzz is a sense of well being and happy buzz that I think marijuana is known for... It is THE giggly fun laugh your ass off i've smoked too much because it tastes so good weed!! :biglaugh: and that's no joke, but funny, because I've smoked Sour Diesel!!! LMAO :smoker:

G

Thanks for your thought Ms G. Some people's opinion I value, you are one of them. That's why I asked you. I know it gets a lot of hype and with you and Mr. G giving such good reviews others will know It's not hyped up internet chatter. Thanks again!

G

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Thanks for your thought Ms G. Some people's opinion I value, you are one of them. That's why I asked you. I know it gets a lot of hype and with you and Mr. G giving such good reviews others will know It's not hyped up internet chatter. Thanks again!

I cracked open a jar around 45 mins ago, the first thing that hit me was a strong Dago red/ sangrilla aroma. fine cheap azz wine :yummy:

and thats all ill say on that :joint:

CBF

G

ImHo....

Kickass,Right down to the tell-all pink pistils....

68100_4035.JPG

. . . .

G

Well, Thank You so much Smokey, that is nice of you to say... it's just that Sometimes I am just not sure what I can add to it that hasn't been already covered by H3ad while we sit here and smoke and talk about it as he writes his report... But that is very kind of you to say.... :wave: Thanks....