What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G-13xHPxLR

!PeAcE!

Hello everyone peace here,

welcome to my g-13xhpxlr grow right now we are on day 15 of the grow. I am a og refugee and new here to icmag so anyone whos looking to meet a new friend im great to talk to and i bet my dollar that we have A LOT IN common :chin: :joint: :chin: anyways i used to grow more potent strains such as green crack, bubba kush and jackie-o up until og went down then i threw everything away rather be safe than sorry butt!!... luckily i forgot where i hid my G-13xHPxLR or else they woulda went out with the rest of the stuff i threw out. well my moms are gone as well as their children.... so i must start from scratch basically what im doing ( i have 3 plants of g-13xhpxlr) i plan to bonsai them and take cuts and see what sex they are and choose the mom to keep then from there build my collections and hopfully i can luckily stumble across top notch strains again as i did in the past but only time will tell.... ENJOY EVERYONE!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

!peace!

!PeAcE!

Hey finally transplanted my baby into her new and final home a 1.5 liter rectangle pot for the bonsai process to begin i will be topping her 2wice to make sort of a tree look and to also get 5-10 cuts from her....ENJOY!

G

can't wait to see where this one goes. ive always thought about a cross like this...mixing in a bit of heavy handedness with lowryder. I think the lowryder will add some interesting (but possibly annoying) traits, but i hope it just adds good ones for ya :). have you grown out this strain before?

!PeAcE!

Hey,

Irishsoco - nope havent yet well once before but it was a long time ago and have grown different strains since then so forget what was great about her i remember her smoke being very good indeed! but hopfully plants a girl cause i need a momma! cross your fingers

!PEACE!