What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tokarev T3, from AfterThough Autos

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope you don't mind, Douglas....referred to your thread showing how autoflowers in last life cycle, leaves turn yellow showing it's close to being harvested.

Awesome holidays to all!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Awesome :D

I have another T3 running about 2 weeks now. Realized I haven't posted the photos I promised. lol Apologies.

Merry Xmas! Here's the shot of the flowers, minus one branch and some smaller early nugs. :)

Mountain Wizard

Def want to get some of these in the future! Just wanted to add that yes indeed Aridbud is somebody that is serious about what he is doing and above all just a high quality person that you can trust and stand behind. Highly deserving of you giving his products a try. Seriously.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We've got Tokarev T-3 going as well as hybrid Sour Bubble/Tokarev; both should be ready mid summer.

Douglas.Curtis

lol, I'll have to grow more because it never reaches a cure. The first one we mixed it with everything and it was gone in less than a month. :)

The last one I just harvested I pollinated for seed. As it turns out, I also have root aphids and possibly broad mites. lol So, small pot, 400w HPS, root aphids, heavily pollinated and possibly broad mites, she still cranked out 17grams. I have the photo on the camera, but here's one from before harvest. :)

Taste uncured
is very similar to the first one I grew, fruity/berry something, but this time with a back flavor of herbs of some type? Maybe a hint of diesel on the exhale? It's a little difficult to tell with the random immature seed and how it was over fertilized. The aphids really stressed her out and shortened the harvest weight, while also halting seed production. Still good smoke. :tiphat:
Took abuse, yet still produced what I'd call seriously decent cannabis, I'd recommend it for new growers. With the yield and quality she produces, I'm recommending it for myself as well. lol

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, I'll have to grow more because it never reaches a cure. The first one we mixed it with everything and it was gone in less than a month. :)

The last one I just harvested I pollinated for seed. As it turns out, I also have root aphids and possibly broad mites. lol So, small pot, 400w HPS, root aphids, heavily pollinated and possibly broad mites, she still cranked out 17grams. I have the photo on the camera, but here's one from before harvest. :)
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78304&pictureid=1934668&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Taste uncured
is very similar to the first one I grew, fruity/berry something, but this time with a back flavor of herbs of some type? Maybe a hint of diesel on the exhale? It's a little difficult to tell with the random immature seed and how it was over fertilized. The aphids really stressed her out and shortened the harvest weight, while also halting seed production. Still good smoke. :tiphat:
Took abuse, yet still produced what I'd call seriously decent cannabis, I'd recommend it for new growers. With the yield and quality she produces, I'm recommending it for myself as well. lol

Thanks for your impressions, Douglas.
Hate aphids, thrips and other pesky insects! Arg!

Douglas.Curtis

Regardless, I'm just amazed at how well she powered through. Since I pollinated her (pollen mixed with toasted brown rice flour. Yummy to smoke I assure you. LOL), I did a quick peroxide/water rinse at harvest. When shaking the excess water from the top flower, the weight actually broke the end of the stem I was holding. lol

Found the harvest weight photo! :D Dang that took a while...

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
Def want to get some of these in the future! Just wanted to add that yes indeed Aridbud is somebody that is serious about what he is doing and above all just a high quality person that you can trust and stand behind. Highly deserving of you giving his products a try. Seriously.

right on, man. true dat!

Douglas.Curtis

Oh nice! I burned up the seeds on my first femmed Tsue cross. :( Over the years I've done a great job at making healthy seeds on accident. It's the on purpose part I seem to have difficulty with. lol

Looking forward to seeing more Tokarev-T3 in the world. She sure is tasty! :D