What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rocky Mountain Ring of Fire

Wow, I thought your DB looked tasty, your Critical Nevile's Haze is even better, you are doing very fine work all around.

Thanks man, and I agree with you that it looks better. I just put another Double Black into flower but I think it might be the last.
It still blows my mind to think that something that good is just meh on the journey to have the best bud around.:thinking::noway:

I've been veging this Double Black for quite awhile now. I noticed this one little bud growing on this plant that is in veg. First time I've come across that. :dunno:
I finally just left it in flower. I need to get a pic of the whole plant.

picture.php

If you spend much on a shop stool do yourself a favor and get one of theese. Sooo much better on my back than the shitty Harbor Freight $25 shop stool.:yay:

picture.php

When outside temps are below 32 degrees this works so there's no condensation in my cold air intake.:good:
picture.php

I knew when I started using solo cups that it was just a matter of time until I dumped one.:mad:

picture.php

That's ok I think she'll be fine even though it makes me so mad in the moment. I've dumped a couple 1g pots too, and they're worse because they are much heavier so when they land they kinda explode.

I opened the soil bin that got most of the bokashi buried in it just to check it out and saw this stuff on the sides. I thought it was some kind of mold, but I grabbed a magnifier and it's thousands of little soil mites. I've never seen any like that in my soil or worm bins, so I think they are present because of the bokashi.
The bokashi is still buried undisturbed. I'm letting it go as long as I can before digging into it to check it out.

picture.php

THC Bomb harvested after 10 weeks of flower. I really like this strain, and am looking forward to Atomic Bomb also.

I think I need to start making 2 different teas, one for veg and one for flower, or at least not give the flowers the tea after 2 weeks of flower. I think the tea applied too late in flower might be contributing to the lack of fade I'm experiencing. We'll see.:dunno:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rocker

Dude, your plants are all so nice, and I really like your stool, I wish I had a need for one of those.
Great photo's and the again, just gorgeous girls.