What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

EvergreenState

Day 22 from germination.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

eric2028

Veteran
Meet Larry. She’s an over grown clone. She’s been stuck in this cup for a couple months. I’m gonna take a few cuts and flower her.

Attachments

• BA286254-9305-4E98-8077-898FD7A812B6.jpg
    BA286254-9305-4E98-8077-898FD7A812B6.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 28
  • B743825D-898C-481F-8BD9-348599B0C09E.jpg
    B743825D-898C-481F-8BD9-348599B0C09E.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 87DC84BD-5EAF-409A-AEA7-EFA767DD4237.jpg
    87DC84BD-5EAF-409A-AEA7-EFA767DD4237.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 27

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I will try to do my best in this contest using coco//soil perlite combo from seed that I have developed in the last year's .

Soil empirebuilder Mixed with

Coco botanicare and non branded generic

Fertilizer.... CNS 17 and Flora Nova bloom other aditives TBA Later

Lighting... Fluorescent led and hps combo

Strains... L.A og clone and Lemon og clone.

Blue 16oz plastic cup.

Please allow me to enter in this prestgious contest if I may...

:tiphat:

Latest....

Cut 4 Lemon Og clones and placed in water with a small amount of Clonex solution and clipped stems under water

i may use this new ceramic water unit sold 2 pk at the dollar store.

uses 16-2 liter bottle for autofeed.

View Image

Lemon og Moms

View Image

View Image

lemon Og's cut foiler feed 6 hours earlier with some residue left on leaves.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Bringing that A game to win see! my are coming out of the cloners soon...

:tiphat:
had some set backs.

hmm....

Along with the lemons og's...

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's mine. Suicide Cheese @ just over 5 weeks into flower. I had to move it's location in the flower section. As she was getting blocked out by the large plants.

So during her move , I took some pics. Just happened to be at a few days after week 5.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here she is in her new location. Still hanging on by a thread, haha!

picture.php

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Here she is:

picture.php

Thunk x Southern Lights, which is nycd x Sensi Star.

The lime pheno.

She'll likely finish by the end of this demo, but smoke report will
be a at least a couple weeks later, no worries as I'm sure the thread will linger.

DjKinetics

Weekly Update
i'll probably start adding Kelpak next time i water, other than that not much to say at this stage.

picture.php

Miraculous Meds

Are those in a flood table ? Or you have a drip system hooked up ? I ask, cause your cups are gonna dry out really fast wiht plants that size. Mine is already going dry daily, and my plant isn't nearly as large as yours.

These are top feed 6x a day. the system was designed for even flow, at a equal height. But the small cups weren't as tall as the 5 gallon pots, so I had to set them up on totes to equal the canopy, so the drip lines don't work perfectly for the cups. so I keep an eye on them and usually flood them once a day by hand as well.

I do use a flood and drain for my pheno hunt tables and solo cups, but I usually transplant them up to flower them. It would be interesting to try and finish a whole table in solo cups, sure would save a lot of space and medium.

EvergreenState

I had to get some new nutrients sent to me this week. The Miracle Gro soil was supposed to feed up to six months and my guess is it was probably good for a week and a half. I waited too long to start feeding because I was afraid of over feeding.
Waiting too long to start feeding, I started about week three, caused some pretty severe deficiencies. The new growth however looks really good. I used the half a teaspoon of Miracle Gro food per gallon as recommended on the package but because I'm not correcting for ph, I decided it was going to be too much to overcome and it wasn't going to workout.
I don't blame the Miracle Gro soil because mj is a very fast growing plant, at least this strain is in veg. and it's in a very small container. I saw a grow report on another site this week where a guy used this soil and Miracle Gro food at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon plus 3ml of Super Thrive at every feeding and he got 4 to 6ozs. dried per container and he had been doing this for years. His plants looked great but he was also correcting his ph. So it can work.
My experiment in this small container however wasn't working out. I found a grow shop about 50 miles away that was having a sale on nutrients and had them ship me these. They correct the ph and I got all three bottles for a total of $30. I've never used Advanced Nutrients before, mainly due to cost and too many bottles but this seemed like a good deal and I don't gave to worry about ph problems. I also flipped to 12/12 today.
I would have liked to veg. for at least 2 more weeks but I want to work within the guidelines of the contest and have a smoke report by deadline. Here's hoping for many females.:biggrin:
picture.php

EvergreenState

I just now read on the back of the bottles that this stuff was designed for hydroponic systems and media and also to be used with RO water. Fuck me. Well I don't know if this is going to work with this soil. We'll see.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Would it be alright to use distilled water in place of the RO water?

They are almost the same, so I would say yes. And just because it says it's for hydro, doesn't mean it work work outside. I used Sensi A&B ph perfect series on some outdoor plants and it worked great.

My advice would be, If you have the time. Use what you have on a soil plant you don't care about that much. See what happens. That's how I got to the nute program I use now. I use Jack's Classic Bloom Booster (10-30-20) from veg all the way thru flower. Doesn't get much easier than that.

Latest posts

Latest posts