What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2500w of Samsung QB

raymont

You've been running them a bit now, What are your observations? Looking top buy a timber QB setup. Sams48 for a 4x4

Ruby_Abu

Impressive. Has the blurple LED been out of date? I found there are a lot of this kind of light.
Fluence, HLG, california light group, MarsHydro, etc. What is the pros of this light? Anyone knows?

knuckles

Veteran
I’d never go back to the blurple lights,after using these Samsung QBs..I added some deep red (660nm) as well as infrared (740nm)after the lights go out..

knuckles

Veteran
picture.php
Empty room.

knuckles

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
He we are tonight three weeks into flower,Ive tried to even out the canopy as much as possible,but is difficult when working with several varieties at once,temps are in the low 80s,r/h 50%, been seriously thinking of adding a co2 burner (natural gas), as I already have a line in the room..

hayday

Veteran
Thanks for posting knuckles,I never saw your thread before. Very nice work. I have just done what you did two years ago and changed out 1,600 watts of hps for 800 watts of led mid run .

So far ,so good as the saying goes,Temps are down and my plants have far better light spread. My technique is differant but results are looking strong. I am about a month into the change up so my perpetual garden is starting to come down.Two plants have finished under the leds but they were not the healtiest I ever grew , no fault of the lights .Next ones out look to be above average.

Your thread is giving me some confidince that I made a wise decision. :thank you:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Damn knuckles..Very nice set up. I just threw 4 550s v2 in a spare bedroom. I noticed you cant have them to close or they'll bleach the leaves..Been growing with HPS lighting for 17 years. This is definitely a learning curve for me. Keep up the good work man. Cheers

OP

knuckles

Veteran
Thanks for the compliments fellow growers!yes it was a bit of a learning curve for me as well,more cal/mag,more magnesium sulfate,Trying to keep the temps up in the winter months.after speaking to a couple of other growers,I’ll be getting a natural gas co2 burner before the snow flies.It will help raise the temps,humidity and kick them into overdrive so to speak.

knuckles

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Filled the room up with killer A5 haze(ace seeds). Sour d (karma) and blue mints(jambalabs)..

knuckles

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Filling in the garden slowly,almost there..the killer a5 haze is at 8 weeks,going to be awhile..

Latest posts

Latest posts