You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > 1987 Afgoo ibl

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
1987 Afgoo ibl Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2018, 09:44 PM #51
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHash View Post
Gooeybreeder has released the closest thing available to goo. He calls it Pure Gooey and its available at Goocanna. c o m
If I'm correct it's a backcross right? The pure gooey? Being a skunk#1 male if so I may just attain a pack I wonder if it's as skunky funk as the afgooey was in veg I am right now running some '87 Afgooey IBL outcross (Angry bird F-1 x 1987 Afgooey IBL) and so far from mine and my testers plants highly resemble the Afgooey IBL as if the Afgooey is the most dominant donor JTB smells hardcore of skunk and Afghan... Hopefully the buds are as killer as the Afgooey IBL I flowered and smoked which imo is unforgettable that hashy Afghan semi sweet/fruit funk damn now I'm starting to crave her

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:05 AM #52
Elephunk
Grow it.

Elephunk will become famous soon enoughElephunk will become famous soon enoughElephunk will become famous soon enough
How do I get in line for seeds!?!

Always wanted this line.

Hope it's going well.
Elephunk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2018, 05:39 AM #53
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
I may do a freebie system when I make enough of which ever strains I feel make the cut after all the necessary testing has been done on my F1 gear going for flavor and potency and awesome resin production yield will just be a plus stay tuned bro

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Old 09-20-2018, 09:15 PM #54
TheRealHash

TheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud of
Yeah it's a back cross Mom Gooey x Pure Gooey. He just pulled it off the shelf for additional testing work, second time he's done that I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperortaima View Post
If I'm correct it's a backcross right?
TheRealHash is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:07 PM #55
herbgreen

herbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of light
Gooeybreeder on the Potcast

https://soundcloud.com/user-92835057...-canna-exotics
herbgreen is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 05:26 PM #56
Emperortaima

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHash View Post
Yeah it's a back cross Mom Gooey x Pure Gooey. He just pulled it off the shelf for additional testing work, second time he's done that I think.
So technically it's a BX-2/F-1? If so must be much more gooey this round damn imma need to attain me a pack or two and grow em next to the 1987 afgooey IBL oh btw TRH stumbled on one of your threads pertaining to your work I'm quite impressed! Noticed how recessive the Afgooey is by what you've done with her. I see similarities to my JTB as your Afgooey x Kandahar made me stoked to work the 87 a bit more before I hang the line up for some time

Old 11-15-2018, 05:41 PM #57
Emperortaima

Rebooting this thread as I'm popping all my seeds to make more fresh seeds and for another outcross idea I had in mind for some Uber potent meds painkillers to be exact because analgesic is something that I'll need... Anyways stay tuned for seedling to flowers bless up