Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Kevin Jodrey's skunk project

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Kevin Jodrey's skunk project Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2018, 01:21 AM #1
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Kevin Jodrey's skunk project

it's well documented these days that Skunkman bred the skunk out of Skunk because he preferred and selected for the fruity phenos.

others selected for low odor in the era of commercial growing before carbon filters for steath.

this video talks about Kevin's breeding program with old skunk genetic material trying to get back to the old school smells from our past and is very cool.

Wonderland Nursery's Skunk Project: Forgotten Strains and Time Travel
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

this video relates to the above regarding odors and aroma.

Why Your Cannabis Doesn't Smell Like the Terpene Report Says It Should
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

in this video he's talking about the loss of genetic diversity in the
forthcoming legal cali track and trace market and the new 6 clone a day limit coming up.
I AGREE
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:31 AM #2
dc2569

dc2569 has a spectacular aura aboutdc2569 has a spectacular aura aboutdc2569 has a spectacular aura aboutdc2569 has a spectacular aura about
I really like the info in these but i truely hope and believe he will not find what he is looking for. he doesnt deserve it anyway.
dc2569 is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2018, 10:04 AM #3
Kushron

Kushron will become famous soon enoughKushron will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2569 View Post
I really like the info in these but i truely hope and believe he will not find what he is looking for. he doesnt deserve it anyway.
What am i missing here
Kushron is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:27 AM #4
dc2569

dc2569 has a spectacular aura aboutdc2569 has a spectacular aura aboutdc2569 has a spectacular aura aboutdc2569 has a spectacular aura about
genetics

This man is simply trying to find old Roadkill Skunk so he can make a shit ton of money off of it. And he has not integrity or ethics. He "HOLDS" everyones cuts for them and then really preforms his own breeding projects or renames a cut and sales clones of something and profits from it. I have an old classic funky skunk in seed form and a few cuts, but you dont see me making videos about how i am on this epic search for skunk to start pumping everyone up soon to be blowing smoke up peoples asses while taking their money. HAHA. I just hope he doesnt succeed. Maybe it is time for a small man or some poor old time hippy to finance their dreams instead of the big man. Whatever he creates will not be as good as the unknown fire still being produced in the illegal states on the east coast in the appalachian mountains. That is where the old skunk is, still being grown in a terroir that promotes the properties which make it real roadkill.
dc2569 is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:57 AM #5
Thcvhunter

Thcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to all
Nice olant DC. Looks familiar. Tallish, leands towards the sativa side of Skunk in growth with a bit of trippiness?

I grew RKS (not pure Skunk) in WA indoors in 2015.
It was a smoke I'll never forget.

(Most) Everyone today is going about RKS repro incorrectly.
RKS expresses more in outcrosses than all these incrosses and OP's everyone is doing

I wish Kevin well
Thcvhunter is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:54 PM #6
Kushron

Kushron will become famous soon enoughKushron will become famous soon enough
Oh!

Quote:
This man is simply trying to find old Roadkill Skunk so he can make a shit ton of money off of it. And he has not integrity or ethics. He "HOLDS" everyones cuts for them and then really preforms his own breeding projects or renames a cut and sales clones of something and profits from it. I have an old classic funky skunk in seed form and a few cuts, but you dont see me making videos about how i am on this epic search for skunk to start pumping everyone up soon to be blowing smoke up peoples asses while taking their money. HAHA. I just hope he doesnt succeed. Maybe it is time for a small man or some poor old time hippy to finance their dreams instead of the big man. Whatever he creates will not be as good as the unknown fire still being produced in the illegal states on the east coast in the appalachian mountains. That is where the old skunk is, still being grown in a terroir that promotes the properties which make it real roadkill.View Image View Image View Image View Image
Now that I have some background information I actually agree with you it's not cool that someone is exploiting past efforts of other Growers and breeders for sacrificed a lot for us to be at this place where we are now. I think that t
Chunky + dansbuds did it best by paying homage at the start before creating a strain he leads by example.

Take responsibility for the gift you bring not the gift you were given
Kushron is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 03:06 AM #7
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
Quote:
This man is simply trying to find old Roadkill Skunk so he can make a shit ton of money off of it. And he has not integrity or ethics. He "HOLDS" everyones cuts for them and then really preforms his own breeding projects or renames a cut and sales clones of something and profits from it. I have an old classic funky skunk in seed form and a few cuts, but you dont see me making videos about how i am on this epic search for skunk to start pumping everyone up soon to be blowing smoke up peoples asses while taking their money. HAHA. I just hope he doesnt succeed. Maybe it is time for a small man or some poor old time hippy to finance their dreams instead of the big man. Whatever he creates will not be as good as the unknown fire still being produced in the illegal states on the east coast in the appalachian mountains. That is where the old skunk is, still being grown in a terroir that promotes the properties which make it real roadkill.View Image View Image View Image [url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74242&pict ureid=1772510']View Image[/URL

agree

Satsang is the invitation to step into the fire of self discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will burn only what you are not. -Mooji

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

Happiness is not a gift; it's a choice -Sadhguru
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 05:03 AM #8
Gr33nSanta

weird, to me kevinv jodrey comes across as someone that is a true cannabis afficionado, if he holds the cuts for everyone it must be that he has some skills for people to trust him with their cuts? Anyway, I have always enjoyed vids from him, learned a lot.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:34 AM #9
CannaFunk

CannaFunk will become famous soon enoughCannaFunk will become famous soon enough
Regardless of how you view him or his intentions, if hes digging through genetics and pulling out Roadkill phenos, im all for it.
Phone it in
Large gorilla toke, hold it in
Foldin in to the 5th Dimension

Its all love though
We doin it for the love though
They doin it for the love of the dough
As love runs cold...its old
How many souls were sold and swallowed hole?
How many hollowed their soul to follow gold?
We keep it elevated
Resonatin, while the puppets stay hella basic
CannaFunk is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:24 AM #10
P-NUT

P-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of light
Its his accent that makes people from appalachia not trust him lol. I like him and think his vids are cool and I would love to have a strainbank nursery its my dream.

Last edited by P-NUT; 02-12-2018 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: Offensive post my bad
P-NUT is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.