What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GREAT SOLAR FLASH ULTIMATE HIGH!!!

S

Scott64a

Furthermore, when we choose to pretend to see things that don't exist in the data shown, we miss all of the really amazing stuff that's already in front of us to be seen.

Internet hoaxes about imaginary planets when the entire sky, (and multiple views of the sun, other planets and and the rest from other points in Earth's path further away from our own perspective, and all easily searchable as data and imagery... there is no reason to jump for this idea. Nothing in the data proves Nibiru's existence at all.

Know what Nibiru believers show as evidence? The images are lifted form the hundreds of sites with free access to pretty much every satellite telescope that has ever been without regard to what it actually IS or bothering to cross check those coordinates and learn that it was actually a photo of a galaxy or of Jupiter. All of it is right there, archived and available for anyone online 24/7.

It's really that simple.

I'm not trying to insult anyone here. If that were the case, I'd just have to start calling THC names and walk away in a huff.

I'm really concerned that in a day and age where millions of volumes of solid data available at our fingertips, nobody knows enough to use it or spend the time researching things.
We have this amazing luxury of information, and people want to cling to firelight tales about a whole host of garbage that is readily debunked with even minimal effort.

Show me something that has actual astronomers scratching their heads and that would be interesting enough, I'm sure. Never mind something someone who was looking for a secret planet found and misinterpreted. That's bogus.

People are so gullible. Maybe they always have been. Maybe there were always the followers who absolutely are incapable of processing data in order to make an educated guess about something for themselves.

I'm just kidding... Everyone has this ability.

They've just had their neural pathways cultivated by the TV and flashy imagery or have been doped by religion, as in the early days.

The irony here is that the same people who'd guffaw at the churches for chasing scientists around for charges of witchcraft in the middle ages are the ones who stand here with a blurry photograph and make a claim that Planet X exists but when the scientists show what they are actually looking at, they dismiss it as a conspiracy on a modern day crusade to push a bullshit line.

Ain't shit changes.

THCengineer

Nothing can change the shape of things to come!

5.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEqWCH_4srU
Max Frost And The Troopers The Shape Of Things To Come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhMCV47dkts
Roslyn Kind ◊ The Shape Of Things to Come ◊ 1969

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV4_StA_WYA
{763} Nightcore (Darling Thieves) - Shape of Things to Come (with lyrics)

Lyrics: "The Shape Of Things To Come"

There's a new sun Risin' up angry in the sky
And there's a new voice Sayin' "we're not afraid to die"
Let the old world make believe It's blind and deaf and dumb
But nothing can change the shape of things to come

There are changes Lyin' ahead in every road
And there are new thoughts Ready and waiting to explode
When tomorrow is today The bells may toll for some
But nothing can change the shape of things to come

The future's comin' in, now Sweet and strong
Ain't no-one gonna hold it back for long

There are new dreams Crowdin' out old realities
There's revolution Sweepin' in like a fresh new breeze
Let the old world make believe It's blind and deaf and dumb
(But) nothing can change the shape of things

To come

Humanity's Long Dark Night of the Soul is drawing to an end!

Nothing can hold back the Dawn!

Can you see the glowing horizon?

Look! Here comes the Sun!

A Word to the Remnant

Jesus said, Blessed are the solitary and elect, for you will find the kingdom. For you are from it, and to it you will return.
.:Gospel of Thomas:.

In the closing years of the twentieth century increasing numbers of men and women are searching for answers to the great questions of existence. Their searching souls are no longer satisfied with inherited beliefs and the spiritually barren dogmas of Church and State. Gnosticism based on the Nazarene Mystical Tradition can satisfy their longing for something more. It is a Path pioneered by the Essenes that hearkens back to the mystical societies and Orders of the past. Gnosis can meet the spiritual hunger of our times. Gnosis means knowledge, as distinct from mere belief, or blind faith based on hearsay. The Gnostics of all ages and religions have asserted that man is capable of first-hand knowledge regarding the essential nature of things human and divine. Gnosticism cannot find a better definition than that offered by one of the first century communities specifically calling themselves Gnostics, "the beginning of perfection is the knowledge of man, but absolute perfection is the knowledge of God."

Today, in the End Time of this Dark Age, the voices of the Religion of Light are heard again. "I am the voice of Awakening in the eternal night" announces a Gnostic hymn. Men and women with ʽears to hearʼ are stirring from the numbness of life in the world. These ʽstrangers and pilgrims' are renouncing the world and all that binds them to it. They respond to the Call to Awaken, realising that to be children of the living Heavenly Father is to be free from society and not to be bound by its false values.

A Call to Awaken

For the whole creation that came from the dead earth will be under the authority of death. But those who reflect upon the knowledge of the eternal God in their hearts will not perish.
-- Apocalypse of Adam

He who hears, let him get up from the deep sleep. Arise and remember that it is you who hearkened, and follow your root, which is I, the merciful one.
-- Apocryphon of John

Do you want to be part of a world of sleeping people? From the moment of birth every human being on Earth is asleep. It is an undeniable fact that in the modem world the life of the average person lacks real direction and deep meaning. Despite all of contemporary societyʼs platitudes, human beings are persuaded, by various subtle methods, to do what they are told. Men and women are perpetually conditioned, cajoled, and blackmailed into a life of compromise and acceptance of the narrowest perceptions. The very nature of modern society demands that we voluntarily relinquish responsibility for our lives and actions. The world veils the mystery of existence. Mankind does not know its purpose for being and now exists solely for material improvement and sense gratification. His whole educational system and ephemeral way of life is directed at economic advancement, social acceptance, vanity and false prestige. Such is the state of Manʼs ignorance in the current Dark Age. Mere physical existence, mundane ʽday-to-dayʼ life, is meaningless! Oneʼs highest ambition consists in participating in and obtaining final liberation from the bondage represented by the world and the sleeping human condition.

The purpose of life is spiritual enlightenment. The proper beginning of Man is direct Knowledge (Gnosis) of the Divine, and the ultimate goal of Man is the ascent of the divine spark through the higher worlds of spiritual states, until his expanding consciousness enables the inner True Being to attain the highest spiritual perfection: ONENESS with the ABSOLUTE. Knowledge (Gnosis) is the salvation of the True Being. What is Gnosis? Gnosis is an inner Awakening and a radical reorientation of life. Gnosis is a home coming, a restoration of an original state now lost. Gnosis is the marvelous realisation of knowing God as He is, and imparts freedom, joy and happiness as well as an expansion of awareness beyond any human words to express. Gnosis is the science of life that you live, rather than preach.

Our Aim is Awakening

Our Enemy is Dreamless Sleep

Cleanse me, my God,
Purify me inwardly and outwardly,
Purify Body, Soul and Spirit
So that the seeds of light may grow within me
And make me into a flaming torch.
I should like to be my own flame
So as to transform
Everything in and around me
Into Light.
.:Bogomil Prayer:.

https://leb.net/gibran/works/frontier.html

Past and Future (MS 64-65) from: The New Frontier (1925)

I tell you that the children of yesteryears are walking in the funeral of the era that they created for themselves. They are pulling a rotted rope that might break soon and cause them to drop into a forgotten abyss. I say that they are living in homes with weak foundations; as the storm blows -- and it is about to blow -- their homes will fall upon their heads and thus become their tombs. I say that all their thoughts, their sayings, their quarrels, their compositions, their books and all their work
are nothing but chains dragging them because they are too weak to pull the load.

But the children of tomorrow are the ones called by life, and they follow it with steady steps and heads high, they are the dawn of new frontiers, no smoke will veil their eyes and no jingle of chains will drown out their voices. They are few in number,
but the difference is as between a grain of wheat and a stack of hay. No one knows them but they know each other. They are like the summits, which can see or hear each other -- not like caves, which cannot hear or see. They are the seed dropped by the hand of God in the field, breaking through its pod and waving its sapling leaves before the sun's face.I
t shall grow into a mighty tree, its root in the heart of the earth and its branches high in the sky. .:Kahlil Gibran:.

We get further not by trying to explain one phenomenon in terms of another, but we get further if we describe what is the case -
what the interrelationship of things is. Then the Explanations open themselves to us. If we go after the explanations first,
we make them up rather than see them as they are. .:unknown:.

brown_thumb

Scott,

I wasn't trying to 'encourage' anyone regarding their ideals. ONE thing I DO believe is that everyone is free to believe as they wish. I also never intended to discourage others' beliefs. It doesn't matter what I think anyway.

The post you quoted is relatively neutral regarding the supernatural and isn't intended to encourage or discourage anyone. It was merely an attempt to steer this thread back in the direction the OP intended. Despite what any of us think about the beliefs of others, we are all entitled to those beliefs... or lack of them.

ANOTHER thing I believe is no one should ridicule others for sharing their most deeply cherished beliefs and ideals. Am I guilty of being an A-hole sometimes? Yes definitely if I feel like crap and drink too much. I can definitely be a jerk but I always try to make things right if I Ffff.... mess up. Should we discuss and share our own thoughts with others? Of course, provided the discussion remains civil. Once civility ends, so should the discussion... we should bow out gracefully if we can't be good little boys and girls and neutrals.:)

Regarding supernatural stuff... I'm very open-minded and very skeptical and cynical at the same time. As I wrote before, I believe in everything and nothing.

Here's my bottom line: I try to always improve myself as a person. I always try to treat others with respect and kindness though, if pushed, I can certainly be a dick. My point is, despite what is the TRUE NATURE of all things, I have zero control of any of that except trying to keep the positive marks on my tally (if there is one) much higher than all the negative marks.:)

brown_thumb

I like playing a "What if" game...

What if the body is merely a container for "life"? This is a very common belief... those who believe in a spirit or soul scenario. But then where is this spirit/soul located? Within the body... where... in the brain... the heart... the colon? Perhaps the brain is simply a conduit to join body and spirit.

Perhaps our spirits did something really crappy and confinement within these body-prisons in a place full of pain and sorry is our punishment. Maybe our souls (if they exist) are in Limbo while we serve out our body-prison sentences. If so then thank God for physical death.:D

Come on you friggin' spot. I'm waiting!!;)

mr.brunch

Veteran
What if.....
There ain't fuck all after death?
What if .....
The idea of an afterlife is perpetuated because world powers ( be they church or state) don't want people to know you only get one shot- can't have everyone living for today and making their time count- no one would work or pay taxes...

Just sayin'

What if....

brown_thumb

Life on earth is too short for most of us to develop true wisdom, other than our children who are born with it, until the adult world destroys it.

S

Scott64a

Life is too short for people spouting absolute nonsense and polluting otherwise enlightened and thoughtful discussion with Stone Age, Bronze Age or New Age superstitions that have absolutely no basis in reality.

Isn't the natural world enough for people? It has to be some nonsense that one can't even observe or define?

Look, THC has invoked all sorts of references to the holy book of the death cult known as Judeo-Christianity in an effort to scattergun blast the logic away.

How cute.

brown_thumb

Aliens are altering the weather patterns in my geographic region. In fact, if you look very carefully, you can see the likeness of an alien in the radar weather picture!!

picture.php

THCengineer

Nov 15, 2017 - PLANET X OBJECT 3 times larger than our sun appears behind our sun!

Nov 15, 2017 - PLANET X OBJECT 3 times larger than our sun appears behind our sun!

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

UNBELIEVABLY GIGANTIC STELLAR CORE [BROWN DWARF] ADJACENT TO OUR SUN!

0.jpg

UNBELIEVABLY GIGANTIC STELLAR CORE [BROWN DWARF] ADJACENT TO OUR SUN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cHazeKOGM&feature=share

PHYSICIST'S REPORT 85: A PLANET X OBJECT OF UNIMAGINABLE SIZE APPEARS Published on Nov 15, 2017

THCengineer

These solid objects are neither lens reflections or optical reflections in the clouds

These solid objects are neither lens reflections or optical reflections in the clouds

Attachments

• 2017-11-20 (2).jpg
    2017-11-20 (2).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 2017-11-20 (3).jpg
    2017-11-20 (3).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2017-11-20 (4).jpg
    2017-11-20 (4).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 2017-11-20.jpg
    2017-11-20.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 7

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
While I know that I know nothing, and I believe anything could happen including all this, please let's all not commit collective suicide if nothing happens ok ?
;-)

brown_thumb

While I know that I know nothing, and I believe anything could happen including all this, please let's all not commit collective suicide if nothing happens ok ?
;-)

Some folks have been sipping on that particular kool-aid for a great many years. That has an affect on their minds-zzzzzz. Like... yeah... fer-sher dudes. Fer sher... uh-hhhhh-uh-uh-uh-uh. :D