What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

C

c64

Red Afro - test plant

picture.php

Smooth Smoke

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Nice Grow buddy I picked up a pack of smooth smoke from a seedbank and had poor germ rates most likely they got screwed up with the horrible winter or the seed bank stored them wrong.

Now I contacted tropical seeds about the issues that I had and they waited no time to respond and offer me a solution. They are really good people over there. I can't wait to get the new pack in hand so I can give them a go. I can say I will be buying more beans directly from tropical from now on. But they get a A+++++++++ for there customer service and they stand behind there gear awesome people.

I was tempted to get the red afro after seeing this Grow. Maybe that will be next on my list along with some others from tropical seeds.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
anyone know if tropical offers their Durban x PCK in regular form? been told the durban is very dominant in the F1's so I wanna make F2's but I only see em sold as fems. I want bright purple phenos like the ones above with a more durban buzz.

browntrout

Veteran
anyone know if tropical offers their Durban x PCK in regular form? been told the durban is very dominant in the F1's so I wanna make F2's but I only see em sold as fems. I want bright purple phenos like the ones above with a more durban buzz.

Durban is very dominant, would be interesting to see F2's

BT

Mikenite69

Veteran
I can go on tropical seeds website and it tells you what strains are fem and what are regular. U can always spray the plant with colloidal silver and get fem pollen to make your crosses with.

I just flipped my peyote purple and only 1 branch on the lowers. I didn't have to spray the whole plant to get balls on a single branch. That is a myth that many claim that u have to spray down a whole plant with colloidal silver spray. I flipped a branch that would of been lolipopped and got balls and pollen.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Why every strain that uses PCK from CBG ends becoming amazing? Gotta love those purple, pink and reddish hues... one of the most beautiful genetics ever released for sure and that's why so many breeders use them.

It's a pity that it's not super potent or tasty but it's definitely the epitome of real purple strains! I remember having seen some purple hash balls that were unbelievable, purple fingers for sure!

:)

C

c64

Red Afro

Red Afro

Produce oil from the red herb is a good idea, like it, is realized!!! hehe

picture.php

picture.php

Grandma's Conserves

picture.php

Bon appetite

picture.php

Hmong

Veteran
looks very delicius bro thx 4 sharing

I'm really curious about what' will pop out from mine after seeing those great phenos! :woohoo:

sry 4 hijacking^^

Attachments

• cflscrogcab 8thrun day42f 02 kksc closeup01
    cflscrogcab 8thrun day42f 02 kksc closeup01
    81.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
C

c64

Smooth Smoke

Smooth Smoke

if the lady is larger you can upload more pics if you want! I feel me so alone here with my tropical images. your will certainly a big red girl! :D

picture.php

picture.php

dstark

And im here sitting and salivating!
Good photo taking skills:) great colors and the effects sound so damn nice, going to look at their seeds now.

Kudos.