What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your ultimate 4 way sativa cross (Haze style)

Tipunch

Hi,

Here's A project that I started this year, just for fun. I'm trying A horse breeding technique. If you watched the Arc de Triomphe horse race last sunday, the horse who won has in it's blood line the best you can find today. It's based on more than 300 years of horse breeding work on this line. Enable, the horse who won last sunday, has blood from horses such as: sadlers wells, northern dancer, nearctic, nearco, polymelus, bend or, way back to Eclipse (check his story on Google!) and Darley Arabian and Godolphin Arabian. I spent A few years studying these horse blood lines, quite interestng :biggrin: Check this https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/enable

Male is on top, female below. If you click on the horse on top right then you keep on looking backwards on the male line. You should end up after clicking on A few top males back in year 1700, 25 horses behind Enable. Check how They use the males I called out, and how they make sure that these Champions blood is following through the years and lines.

Anyway, here's my project:

((Kali Mist x Durban Poison)x(Kali Mist x SSH))x((Kali Mist x Maple Leaf Indica)x(Kali Mist x SSH))

Should get something with approx 75% Sativa, ready around Oct 24th in my place. With 50% Kali Mist, 25% SSH, 12,5% Durban Poison and 12,5% Maple Leaf Indica. Should be A high yielder with Uplifting, euphoric, energetic, happy high.

A few steps to go before this is A done project.

Have fun :tiphat:

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
first tests of my "4-way", that used these two strains-
vietnameseBlack x meaoThai (from ace seeds)
pollinated by a
nepaleseHighland x blueMountainJamaican (from CBG)...

lemony thai-leaning pheno...

so far, all four ladies tested from this cross are delivering fairly
clean sativa energy. some lean more thai (in the head) in sativa effect,
and some lean more VietBlack (more of an "all-over high").
these 4 phenos seem to deliver more power than either parental plant.
have a couple dozen more seeds of this cross and will be
making F2s of this "highland-style" haze in the future.

cheers

hellfire

Thai x Mexican or Nepal (bodhi) <- looks male so far
X Vietnam Black x Thai
X Lashkar Gah x Malawi
X Lashkar Gah x G13

Possible 4 ways I could do in the future.
Looking for more cerebral and uplifting sativas. I might start some Panama Red or some Indian NLDs to build more 4 way 'building blocks' leaning on the sativa side.

In breeding a 4 way how far would you take your breeding? Would you take a x b f3 X c x d f3? Leave them as F1s or F2s for variety? Develop a x b into an F7 or new P1 essentially, with exact traits you selected for?
Of course this all depends on intended goals.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Red Thai*Swazi Red x Punta Roja*Fil Rouge or Kauai
gaga.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts