What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have a question about cloning.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have 2 little clones and 1 thats a little bit bigger. all sativas. I am gunna vegetate them for 2 months then flower em. how big could they get in that amount of time?

I know there is a lot of variables or whatever. my feeding Scheduling as of now is water, water, feed, water, water, feed. like that.

they r growing new leafs the bigger one is branching out now a lil bit.

do any of u have a pic of a clone in a small pot that has been vegetating for 2 months?
Id like to see that so I can get an idea of how big mine could get...

I

Iron_Lion

In 2 months you can get come very large plants, too many variables to say exactly.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
How much light do you have on them? Obviously the more intense light they are under ....the bigger they can grow in a shorter amount of time. Make sure to LST or top them several times to make them bush out.

Cheers

TpM

elkbrew

I ment to say that the plants on the pic are 1 months old and have not been trained at all. Other then me bending away the leaves making room for the new sprouts. Nu triming and no toppings.