What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

would this little ladie yield more indoors or leave it outdoors?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have this little purple haired ladie outdoor and shes flowering. but she only gets a half day of mostly sun.

my 2 questions r: if I take her indoors to finish flowering will she hermie on me. or keep flowering like regular?

question 2 is: would she yield more indoors under this light or yield more under the half day of sun light?

first is a pic of the light she would be under. She is 12 inches tall.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Do you have other plants growing indoors right now? If you bring that outdoor girl inside with the others you might want to consider bringing in pests with it. I would also imagine that if your light schedules are the same or are really similar then you wouldn't run the risk of her herming on you. If you aren't worried about frost and it getting cold too soon then my vote would be to just let it keep going outside. If it isn't broke then don't fix it.

Latest posts

Latest posts