What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growzilla dual bulb reflector reviews?

MoleMcHenry

Hi friends,

I am going to be setting up two hydrohut 3x3 tents, each with two air-cooled lights a 600w and a 400w. One would run at night and the other would run during the day.

Currently, I have three single bulb reflectors (2 super sun 2's and an easy cool 6 reflector), but fitting them in the tent will likely be a tight fit, and will necessitate some extra twists in my ducting. My exhaust fan is a 6 inch valueline (over 400 cfm) and my ducting runs about 25 feet at longest.

I just learned about the hydrofarm growzilla reflector, which holds two bulbs in the reflector, and was wondering if anyone here has experience with that reflector.

I am thinking the growzilla would get the bulbs closer to the center of the tent for a better footprint and would have less curves in the ducting for better exhaust.

Would it be worth it to replace the single bulb reflectors with growzillas, or should I just buy a fourth single bulb reflector and shoehorn in two reflectors into each tent?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Latest posts

Latest posts