What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Haze - Not a testgrow, but a real grow with lots of pics :)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Looks like the ugly ducklings have become swans. Beautiful frost.
Thats how good old H.C.Andersen would have said it :dance013:

8. february.
The two small girls together, 6 weeks flowering.

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Your doing a fucking awesome job of these mate I hope you don't mind me posting a couple pics else where on some other forums showing what can be done with this strain in the right green fingered hands,..:tiphat:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Your doing a fucking awesome job of these mate I hope you don't mind me posting a couple pics else where on some other forums showing what can be done with this strain in the right green fingered hands,..
Your welcome

15. februar
7 weeks flowering
The two young girls together

picture.php

Buds close together. Watch the difference...

picture.php

picture.php

P

mr.brunch

Veteran
They certainly don’t look mistreated... lovely work mate, you got me thinking about buying these :tiphat:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
They certainly don’t look mistreated... lovely work mate, you got me thinking about buying these :tiphat:
These girls are very strong.
Remember pics like this:

picture.php

and this
picture.php

All have the same age.

Buying. I would. I´m mostly looking for really potent high-THC-girls. Goriææa Haze is such a girl. Real dynamite :dance013:

P :smoker:

hazefreak

They sure look chunky bro! How they comparing to some of your recent haze grows? I loved your g13 diary.. these look like monsters!

Latest posts

Latest posts