What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

el chapo escapes mexican prison

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
abc7chicago.com/news/mexican-drug-lord-el-chapo-escapes-prison-using-tunnel/844550. Wo they are idiots. To think he wouldnt buy his way out....when u have el chapo money to can buy and corrupt any1 if the price is right.....,

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
surprised he just didn't walk out the gate ...yeehaw..money buys a lot in mexico.. it doesn't matter how many they arrest .. there is always another waiting in the shadows to take over.. and making one cartel weaker just causes more violence between them..

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah! caught this on the news earlier,,,
el chapo was on "forbes" billionaire list a few years back until taken off because I believe they couldn't work out how much more he was worth,,,,,
after watching a bbc doc on el chapo earlier this year ,,I am surprised it took this long before he took another walk out of the gates,,,,,
I cant imagine the sort of power and influence that sort of money would have in the uk,,,let alone mexico,,,,,,s2

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I'm in the Chicago area and I never heard of this el chapo.who the hell is el chapo?

Lol i lived in des plaines along time u never heard of el chapo??? He has a federal warrent out of the derkson building down town.. He is known as chicago plubicemeny #1..be ause he is the source of most of chicagos street drugs

When they arrested him last year some speculated it wasn't him...that he had plastic surgery...or it was someone else because he looked so different. I wonder about this...

If any of you remember the wikileaks about stratfor some of the emails were discussing how the feds work hand in hand and favor the Sinaloa cartel over all the others down there. This was years ago though.

So what happened? Why all of a sudden was there a sweep? Seems like nothing but a PR move but you never know what lies underneath the surface...What's really going on with the ultimate byproduct of prohibition...?

mowood3479

Veteran
I can't help it, I fucking love prison break stories and this one is great...
1km underground tunnel with lighting and ventilation, motorcycle converted to run on a rail..
The Sinaloa cartel don't play... Apparently.
I wouldn't even bother trying to catch him again. It makes no difference if he is in prison or not.. Drugs still flow north... Much of it in theses tunnels they are so damn good at building..

They're either just trying to make it look like they're doing something by locking up him and his main guys
or stamping out competition and taking over...I don't know

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
what no Bentley on rails??? man they are really downgrading yeehaw.. if ya don't know ...I don't care..the gold ak makes up for it.. the time inside was really just a conference with some old friends and a gathering...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what no Bentley on rails??? man they are really downgrading yeehaw.. if ya don't know ...I don't care..the gold ak makes up for it.. the time inside was really just a conference with some old friends and a gathering...

yeah, lots of things are better said face to face. :)

mack 10

Veteran
I can't help it, I fucking love prison break stories and this one is great...
1km underground tunnel with lighting and ventilation, motorcycle converted to run on a rail..
The Sinaloa cartel don't play... Apparently.
I wouldn't even bother trying to catch him again. It makes no difference if he is in prison or not.. Drugs still flow north... Much of it in theses tunnels they are so damn good at building..

So not only dig a tunnel but actually put a ghetto rail line and run a
Motorcycle on it so El Chap didn't have to walk?
I mean, feck..these guys dont screw around.

dddaver

Veteran
Well, this is embarrassing. Maybe Donald Duck-head has a point. He really does though. It's just his pointy head is just so hard to see underneath all that hair. :biggrin:

This is a fine example of that golden rule we all hold so dear. "Them thats gots the gold, makes the rules." :biggrin:

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I wonder if Chappy will really increase the cartel wars? I sort of thought Sinaloa was going downhill while Chappy was on vacation and the Zetas were winning out.

Jhhnn

Veteran
The next time that Mexican authorities catch up with Guzman they'll probably make sure he dies in a shootout, even if they're the only ones shooting.

Latest posts

Latest posts