What's new

Soil 419 vs Chico

V

Veg N Out

Yall need to go where the science is.. EARTHWORM SOIL FACTORY, AT 99 AND NEAL RD, CHICO CA..forget the fancy names like formula 419 and Sanctuary..

G

GoldFieldSeeds

Both are pricey to most folks (it pays for it self many times over) but well worth it, but if you can spare some time to research and have space and muscle you can make equally good and useful soils, of course i like getting dirty and am a cheap ass whom doesn't mind some good ole hard work.

norcalfarmer79

I live in the area where they make it. I have tried it and so have my buddies. We're all stoked with it! Just getting ready to place my order for this year. I have watched them make it and damn they put a lot of fertilizer in it. Well worth the $ in my opinion and saved me time from trying to make it myself. Hope that helps! They also have a couple of other newer blends called the Coco Loco and they Grow 530 Plus which I hear are pretty good.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Has anyone else used Earthworm Soil Factory? My friend was leaning towards Sanctuary Soil and their Empire Builder. It came out to about $140/yard while the Growers Blend from ESF came out to about $200/yard. There are a few other options in the area, but I've been a coco grower for so long, I'm not really sure who has good quality soil. Thanks!

V

Veg N Out

Worm soil factory! Dont try to save 60 bucks a yard now only to lose lbs permplant this fall!

dirtlvr37

Formula 419 Rocks!!!

Formula 419 Rocks!!!

All friends and I have used the Formula 419 for a couple of years now. The results that we had were unreal. This blend is friggin' loaded. They'll even let you come down and watch them make it. Crazy amount of ferts in blend.