What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first online grow

hbj1891

Those are all regs?

yeah, all regs. got a goji og male in the flower room right now. gonna get him to give it up then start my own breeding projects. Im tellin ya bro, this blue kush as people are calling it, is getting a good rep and alot of people are spreading around this pheno that forms like square towering colas. not huge, but huge calyxes and rock hard square(blockhead) buds. with a kushy, blue cheese funk.

imo the ultimate stone too. the fogginess and lethargic feeling of the bc, then the body stone from the kush...

i guess im realing i have a great seed stock and it would be irresponsible of me to not preserve them and expand upon what i have.

hence the mk ultra.

got fems on that one, only b/c i dont need a male. i want to cross the male g13 haze i have from mr.nice to the mk ultra female

(mk ultra(ogkushxg13))x (G13xHaze)= Cannatonic (recorded at 6%-16%cbd)

im talkin some shit that may not even make you feel very high/stoned, but the medicinal value is off the charts.

Popeyee

I cant decide what beans I want. I keep changing my mind every day. But I need a real good diesel. And I dont have the space to weed out males.

Popeyee

Im ready for hoops!!

On another note, i put a couple seed orders in over the last few days.

Blowfish, Lucky Charms, Mother's Milk, White Lotus, Silver Mountain,
Mk Ultra, rugburn og, (boss hog(10) and sativa mix(12)FREE)

Smoke reports asap!! lmao

:plant grow:
What time your blue blay today herb?

hbj1891

Sourd2 is a great smoke. But its more earthy/hashy. Not much diesel comes thru.

if i was you, i would buy a pack of headband. the better ones imo are only regs...cannaventure fire diesel or the new release, but maybe not as much diesel in the 100 dollar ones...and cali connect imo are the best

imo rp sour kush isnt what ya want. some great diesely and kushy phenos, but better "headband" genetics are available.

It's 421

if i was you, i would buy a pack of headband. the better ones imo are only regs...and cali connect imo are the best

Them babies are $$$, that's the reason I went with the RP, but didn't get either to pop, big waste of $ IMO. 1 outta 4 RP beans popped.

Popeyee

I always had trouble with the RP OG18 beand popping. I have germed at least 6 and have only grown 2 phenos. and the first pheno hermed. Great smoke if you can find a keeper.

hbj1891

Them babies are $$$, that's the reason I went with the RP, but didn't get either to pop, big waste of $ IMO. 1 outta 4 RP beans popped.

i didnt have germ issues, but out of the 10 or 11 i got 5 ladies that were all a lil different, but the nugs didnt firm like i like. and many comment as to how my nugs are always sooo firm comparitively speaking...yield was good, potency was good, and flavor/smell was very good, but i just feel there are better ones out there...ive smoked headband that was great!! and on a whole diff level as far as trich production. imo the plant pictured on the rp page could no way have come from their current genetics...sad. just my opinion, but when ya grow out 5 phenos multiple times without any defs present and they turn out the same, good, but not great! and none of them, ever, ever looked anything like the nug on their page. theirs is much more sour d dom imo than kush dom.

a very cool sour to run would be the sour joker which is the sour crossed to the amnesia haze...if u want a bit more sativa than the hb...the hb can be very powerful shit. i like the looks and history of hortilab...my 2 cents

hbj1891

NL x Skunk

NL x Skunk

last run of this NL x Skunk hybrid

Attachments

• 2013-03-23 11.48.32.jpg
    2013-03-23 11.48.32.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2013-03-23 11.49.00.jpg
    2013-03-23 11.49.00.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2013-03-23 11.49.27.jpg
    2013-03-23 11.49.27.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 11

hbj1891

couple pics of my goji male. few more days of pollen collecting and hes goin bye bye.

Attachments

• 2013-03-23 22.52.44.jpg
    2013-03-23 22.52.44.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 2013-03-23 22.53.07.jpg
    2013-03-23 22.53.07.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 2013-03-24 20.00.49.jpg
    2013-03-24 20.00.49.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 12

Lilj86

last run of this NL x Skunk hybrid

so much white.. i dont think its safe dude. better send it off for further testing. hear theres an amazing facility with some stellar scientest right outside Chicago! They even test free of charge! Just lookin out for your best intrest brother! :tiphat: :biggrin: