What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ez CLone 120 for Veg

merkaba

I am thinking of doing a SOG set up and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or experience vegging in an Ez Clone after rooting clones. I am thinking a max of 10-14 days, aiming for 12" cuts to transplant into ebb and flow tables.

Thanks

merkaba

I have done several rounds just cloning with them, they work great. Do you notice any shock when vegging in them and going right to flowering?

Never to much shock. I veg for 3-5 more days in there final home (pots of hydroton) and they take off from there as if nothing happened. What are you transplanting to?

The plants should have no problem taking to there new home. Give them a couple of days so they can get acclimated to the new medium and you should be good to go.

merkaba

Are you running a SOG? I have done everything from 2 - 36 per table...thinking of actually trying 64 per table in 5" pots.....I want to see how the end result would look without all the understory and larf to deal with.

:woohoo::woohoo::peacock:hey guys some pretty good information so far i am also starting up an ez cloner what is optimum ph and running temperature? thanks guyshttps://www.icmag.com/ic/images/smilies/peacock.gif

merkaba

I have found anything over 80 degrees to be a recipe for disaster. If the air AROUND your cloner stays down, you should be fine.

A

ak-51

Go for it. I veg for 14 days in my DIY 60 site cloner with absolutely no issue. Make sure to watch your water temperature.
When you say you veg for 14 days, is that 14 days from the time you put them in there, or 14 days from the time they pop roots? I generally don't count any time in the cloner as veg.