What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guest 3854 = Steele, Breeder/Owner of GHMSCo.

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Getting back later than I expected... For the newer faces showing up and to my old friends, I'm Steele and VERY happy to be posting again. I 'm gonna spend as much time as nessassary to git y'all up to speed with the new gear thats been kindly displayed by Yank and Paladin.

A HUGE thanks goes to Mr. Whirlley (Clarence (referencing True Romance)). I really doubt if he and I hadn't hashed things out, I would be here. Clarence, you sneaky little red monster, you, lol!

Over the next days, I'm going to touch on my leaving, health issues, the new DMT out crosses, my faith in the LORD and me discovering what true forgivenes is, among many other exciting issues!

I look forward to tomarrow
Peace be with you all
Steele @ The GrindHouse

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Thought savage was jewish?

Thought savage was jewish?

, my faith in the LORD

Randy, Fred and Michael all lit the menorah homie?!? L'shalom and Hnei MahTov!

wonderyears.jpg

Savage.jpg

Randy-Savage-Matza-Man.jpg

D

danny karey

Welcome back man, can't wait to see what ya got up yer sleeve!!

Danny