What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Undercovrs parked outside my driveway this morning

Walked out my driveway this morning and there was a car with two undercover parked across the road from my driveway.
Then I walked down the street to the post office and then walked into the drive through bottleshop.
I had just got inside when a marked car drove slowly through the drive through. They were looking at me.
I know the only reason they drove through there is because they saw me go in there.
One thing by itself can be brushed off but when things happen in clusters then it's more than a coincidence.
Now there's more to this; about a week ago I scrunched up a male plant and put it in my kitchen bin, which was then emptied into my outside bin.
Today was pickup day for the outside bins; I am worried that they did a trash search and found the plant.
This is not random; about 4 months ago I got the knock and talk, so I am on the radar apparantly.
I know it was a silly thing to do; one of the golden rules is don't put anything in the trash, but I had meant to get the plant out of the bin and mix it with kitchen scraps and dog shit and let it ferment before I put it out but I forgot about it.
Anyway I'm not going to tear down, I have just done that and am just starting to get things happening againt, so I don't want to go back and start from zero again.
I'm going to hold my nerve and see this out.

you can also look at it another way...
you just started, so it wont take long to get where you are at once the coast is clear. better safe then sorry.
the weird thing, i dont see the point in the undercover being in your driveway, and not doing anything. plus you were able to walk past them, so i would doubt they found your male. i just dont see them "blowing their cover" like that

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Unless you are in like Oklahoma or something...I don't think they will use that much resources on you...unless you are a big grower--
But hey...the stupidity of cops has blown my mind more than once--

Well they've gone now, I just checked. The problem is I'm surrounded by snitches and they are always making up things and calling the cops.
One night I was having a few drinks and playing music from my computer and I got bored with that so I logged onto the online police scanner and next thing I hear is the dispatcher calling a job to my address, so called ongoing noise complaint.
Needless to say when the cops arrived everything was silent: no officer no noise around her, must be that dickhead nextdoor, he's on drugs you know. hehehe

hi Cyrus, the troll.

No, I think Cyrus has lost interest and wandered off; his last incarnation was JulianSamsquatch. He might of been banned again, have to go back and check.

[Or Stil Invisible would be my guess if they aren't one and the same.
/QUOTE]
Please don't insult the esteemed poster Still Invisible, who is currently on holiday from these forums but might be back in 3 weeks.
(But being invisible might still be around).

Here's proof:

JulianSamsqamch
Banned

reputation_pos.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog Onsigbare
Unusual; puma's are usually solitary animals, only getting together to mate.
when you hear them scream that's the mating call of the female puma.
Maybe it was a mother and her cubs.

what if 4 female cougars surrounded you and they forced you to fuck them?

blackosprey

because the smartest thing to do when LEO are parked outside your home, is to post on the internet about the LEO parked outside your home.

Definitely Still Invisible. I looked up the word Osigbare it means unseen in Afrikaans (a west germanic language spoken in South Africa and Nambia)

M

mugenbao

I'm going to hold my nerve and see this out.
After after enumerating several red flags describing why you have reason to believe that they are watching you specifically you say this? That's not nerve, son... That's sheer fucking stupidity.

Latest posts

Latest posts