What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prepared to be amazed.

Phychotron

picture.php

I normally chop the branches to leave a hook on the top, but these were just some of the lower branches 4 weeks in, and I was trying to figure out how to hang them, string, wire... ? then it occurred to me to sandwiched it with 2" masking tape. I might do this from here on out--super fast.

Remember you saw it here first.

thegambler

That would never hold my cola's, especially the main ones..........I just run a wire from one spot to another and hang the buds. Couldn't be simpler...

nvthis

You only get 1 chance at first impressions, and you just blew it!

Should have used duct tape.. lol..

J/K bro, nice idea :)

(Can't believe you trimmed all that popcorn. Someone's going to love you at Christmas..)

:D

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I use some uh that square fence. hang it up and I got enough for a wall of buds, or make it into a circle and you got a carosel.

Phychotron

If i was chopping the whole plant it would be easier to leave a hanger, these were a bunch of lower branches that I needed to thin out (also out of herb).

i've hung string, and this is still much easier to deal with. I have a tendency of knocking things over and having the buds drop off all the time. Or have to use a bud as the hook and it can get caught up and handle the buds roughly. I like being able to move the buds around easily, i was able to move them from the trimming area to the drying area no problem.

if you think it wont hold the weight of a cola then you can use a stapler too. You'd also be surprised at how strong 2" masking tape can be.

Here's what i'm waiting for. week six just started (not four like i was thinking)
picture.php

chemdog

Bossebanan

You sir actually saved me a lot of time for my next harvest.

I'll be using duct tape though, anything else would be blasphemy.

dasher65

It amazes me the ingenuity shown by you guys!!! I'm spewing that I just threw out a shitload of old hangars...not that I'll have much bud this year to hang off them!!!

G

guest3871

It amazes me the ingenuity shown by you guys!!! I'm spewing that I just threw out a shitload of old hangars...not that I'll have much bud this year to hang off them!!!

:biglaugh:
At the risk of sounding like a pompous douchebag, and i don't mean to offend you or the original poster, but if this 'ingenuity' 'amazes' you, surely you are very stoned :bongsmi:, or just a little bit daft. :comfort:

Just kidding. (but not really)

O

OrganicOzarks

I like the idea. Now I have to figure out where I have room for hundreds of stinky bud riddin hangers. That's why I use drying racks. :)

shererpain

^^ haha. Thanks for sharing with us i'ma try this out but with gorilla tape ofcourse otherwise it end up on the floor in no time.

Latest posts

Latest posts