What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GS Cookie Grow Along○○

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Someone Had to do It, Figured I Would....

Have Not decided what medium im using on these, most likely coco, may run blumats, never have before.....

Clones With The $5 Home Depot Rooting Powder.....

Last edited by a moderator:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am so tagged, i was offered a single clone of GSC for $100.00 ...something in me just could not do it..so I will watch your grow and live vicariously through you!

Good luck brah!

donny darko

I am so tagged, i was offered a single clone of GSC for $100.00 ...something in me just could not do it..so I will watch your grow and live vicariously through you!

Good luck brah!

100 is kind of expensive for common strain clone. but you can easily spend a 100 aona 10 pack of seeds and probably not get a really good keeper unfortunately, and being of supposed higher than avg quality and not having to wade through a bunch of seeds tacking up my plant numbers and what that would cost me. So for a popular clone only that is still held for now but a retaliative few still I would have pulled the trigger easily at that price on a clone that is fetching a higher than average price per pack. I need to get a hold of this strain for a try
darko

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nice one krunch

looking forward to it

does this mean were gunna get an honest answer as to wether its all hype so many mixed views on it you dont know what to believe?

peace

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wondered what ever happened to that plastic tub of fresh cuts.... lol
Know you will rock em Krunch!

Stay safe
BM

Morphote

Veteran
100 is kind of expensive for common strain clone. but you can easily spend a 100 aona 10 pack of seeds and probably not get a really good keeper unfortunately, and being of supposed higher than avg quality and not having to wade through a bunch of seeds tacking up my plant numbers and what that would cost me. So for a popular clone only that is still held for now but a retaliative few still I would have pulled the trigger easily at that price on a clone that is fetching a higher than average price per pack. I need to get a hold of this strain for a try
darko

I see it differently. If someone is offering you a clone for $100 they are obviously trying to fuck you. People that are trying to fuck you don't care about you getting the real genetic. Obviously they don't care about you. The price is the tell. But, if they are trying to hook you up then they would never charge you that much for the cut, and they would make sure you had the real cut. The best cuts you will ever get will be extremely cheap or free IME.

M.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see it differently. If someone is offering you a clone for $100 they are obviously trying to fuck you. People that are trying to fuck you don't care about you getting the real genetic. Obviously they don't care about you. The price is the tell. But, if they are trying to hook you up then they would never charge you that much for the cut, and they would make sure you had the real cut. The best cuts you will ever get will be extremely cheap or free IME.

M.

Morphote; you said it much better than I could...that is some of the red flag warning signs I could not verbalize but felt, it just didn;t FEEL right. I have a good friend who GAVE ME FREE; Cherry Pie, LA Con and SFV OG cuts, all I need is a good OG Male pollen to chuck and I think I can make my own GSC....so....but for now I will enjoy watching Krunch do what he does best, grow some sweet dank ass boo!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
this grow will be with the FULL line of DUTCH MASTER, with Drip Clean....

maybe use some Sweet or something along those lines.....

Latest posts

Latest posts