What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

Mister_D

Veteran
Damn money keepin tha pimp hand strong son. Enjoying the thread, lots of fire plants in your stable. If you could, i'd love to see some shots of room and equipment setup.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
that trianglekushxstardawg looks pretty chemmy. i bet he'll make for some mighty fine pollinations

S

sweetypie

nice thread money..i aint been around in a minute but i got some beans from ya at breck n&j that were labeled c-99..but they dont smell like c-99 yo! i had 3 females, one huge yielder that smelled like the dankest chemdawg, and 2 phenos triched the hell out that smelled like that stardawg you had but didnt enter. whatever it is that shit is bomb

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hopefully it puts out some pollen'...jeje...its a duder'...

That's a dude?? I swear that the first time I've ever been fooled!
:chin: haha, If I used my super reading powers more often... Anyway have a great holiday bro, all the best to you and yours!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice thread money..i aint been around in a minute but i got some beans from ya at breck n&j that were labeled c-99..but they dont smell like c-99 yo! i had 3 females, one huge yielder that smelled like the dankest chemdawg, and 2 phenos triched the hell out that smelled like that stardawg you had but didnt enter. whatever it is that shit is bomb

hmmmmmmm....got any shot's?

S

sweetypie

naw man i dont...and sadly i didnt keep cuts, i wasnt looking for a c-99. i have found a couple of seeds so far..i hit them with mango haze pollen qtips but reallylate in flower. the stardawg smellin phenos were super triched out and real decent yielders, light green almost white from the crystals. im bout to pack a bowl of that shit right now

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
lol i hardly remember shit about n&j . i remember that one older blonde stripper didn't wanna leave. uhhh lots of flavor everywhere. lol arriving and my buddy taking a big rip of bubble hash thinking it was nug. falling asleep in my car everynight and not remembering walking to it. ahhhh good times.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
i had the burnette with the fatty given me a lapdance upstairs while everyone was downstairs. i couldn't help but give her a little spank. she was a damn cutie. i woulda took her home with me lol if we had booze i think they would of stayed. and if the little skinny girl didn't pass out...oh i miss O

Grizz

Veteran
damn you guys are some filthy dudes, my kinda people, Money all looks normaly good, hope to see some of you guys in vegas for 420 this year.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
some herb........
TriangleKush...couple dayz in....
picture.php

ogkstar...sick frost.....
picture.php

Blockhead....
picture.php

Pre98....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TriangleXstardawgIX...spoog'n.............kuushbush...
picture.php

picture.php

W91XTriangleKushStardawgIX;)
picture.php

shitty hps black haze......
picture.php

got some more photos too.......peas........

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how long / big was that Bubba vegged to? You should throw some of those pic up in Verdant Green's Bubba Kush thread in the flower pix....

You rockin' the gene pool...

dank.Frank

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
TriangleKush Bx complete!also did that ol' infamous SourD..those took as well....got some evidence to go with it....be back later............

Latest posts

Latest posts