What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sir-Smoka-Alot´s first indoor grow NorthernLights

Hello all ICmaggers. I´m proudly presenting my first indoor grow!!! :dance013:

This is not the first time i grow weed, i tried outdoors last summer so check that thread also, i think you can find it by going from my profile.

Setup:
250W HPS powerplant
250W plug´N´play ballast powerplant
Computer fan in the top blowing hot air out
Table fan cooling the bulb blowing heat up
Powerplant reflector

So im growing 2 feminized Northern Light plants. Now you might ask why are you only growing 2 plants? Well i thought starting up small is better and its much easier taking care of 2 plants , and the weed is only going to be for personal use so really i dont need alot of weed. Besides if i get caught with only 2 plants ill get away much easier.

But next grow will be with more plants i swear :)

Some pictures:

5bqslw.jpg

2 feminized northern light seed, the one to the right has popped!

9pz21g.jpg

The closet in wich the magic happens!
5b9usg.jpg
Seeds has just been planted here
2wlrrjq.jpg
The closet with lights on
2077otg.jpg
Another angle
wc1dvr.jpg
The right plant is up, left one is very close
4jnm1g.jpg
Right plant closeup

Thats it for now, ill keep you updated!

Any tips, critics or whatsoever is very welcome so please say what you think :tiphat: peace!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
first... LOL
SmokA
howzit brother..?? I had to be in here first i know you always rock the house so im here brother great start.. bbl peace n pufs..

sacKO

Update! Fixed camera battery so i can take pics again

27xr0ra.jpg

The only plant atm. Going to plant the other one tomorrow it has sprouted now.

I have raised the lamp a little bit so it will grow a bit taller also.
Or should i let it be down? Give tips :)

drop more comments!! :laughing:

Peace!

H

HAGs

setup looks great :) you will be rocking some nuggs soon enough

what soil mix are they in?

One Love 731

Veteran
If ya end anything like SirSmokalot you'll be the man. Its a lil strange to have almost an identical name but I'm not the only One Love here either. I thought someone had revived an old thread and come to find out its new:wave:Best of luck to ya. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

setup looks great :) you will be rocking some nuggs soon enough

what soil mix are they in?

I would say around 25% vermiculite and 25% perlite then rest soil for herbs

If ya end anything like SirSmokalot you'll be the man. Its a lil strange to have almost an identical name but I'm not the only One Love here either. I thought someone had revived an old thread and come to find out its new:wave:Best of luck to ya. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Yeah its a very popular name it seems lol. thanks alot bro! peace

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
yea after i posted then went :chin: wait thats not how smoka grows... hehe Anyhow nice lil start on yer plant there.. she will get nice and big being the only one under that light.. peace n pufs.

sacKO

Theres a Sir on ic already bro! You should read up what hes doing and hope you do half as well!!!!!

yea after i posted then went :chin: wait thats not how smoka grows... hehe Anyhow nice lil start on yer plant there.. she will get nice and big being the only one under that light.. peace n pufs.

sacKO

Yeah i checked him up and wow that guy knows what hes doing. Growvet! Im lucky if i even do 25% of what hes done. I had no idea there was another smokalaot here, i problably should have checked that up before making nick. Is there anyway to change your name lol cuz i think its a bit disrespectful to have hes name.

peace

Update! Day 11 for the bigger plant day 2 for the just planted! Pics below!

2nc4049.jpg

The two togheter, the left one only been 2 days since plant

2w6z784.jpg

Right plant closeup. Getting stronger everyday
!

ngsowx.jpg

Also soaked 3 bagweed seeds , but only going to plant 2. It´s Thai Sticks weed. Liked this smoke and had some seeds so i thought why not?

Til next update stay safe

peace and respect!

Sorry for late update! It´s just that my friend borrowed my camera and i havent got it back yet so i have nothing to take photos with, but then i remembered i got a camera on my old mobile so i took some pics now, they are shitty but hey its better then nothing! Some pics----->

Foto0197.jpg

First, some seeds here are the 3 thai sticks still not sprouted!!
Foto0205.jpg

I put some more in a cup of water to see wich one is faster, and it seems that already 3 seeds have cracked after only 24h (dont think its visable in picture its so crappy)
Foto0200.jpg

Then we have the grow closet, put a bucket of water to get the humidity up also bought a thermometer to check temp and RH levels.
Foto0198.jpg

Closer look
Foto0199.jpg

Closeup on the only plant in there right now shes getting big! (and little smelly :jump:)
Foto0201.jpg
Took her out from the closet to get some better pics
Foto0202.jpg

Foto0203.jpg

Well thats it for now guys and gals and sorry for the shitty pictures, i will get my camera back soon so dont worry

until next update stay safe and smoke fat!:thank you:

Oh and btw the temperature is around 25 now and the humidity level is 45-50% but it´s raising right now, i want it around 70% RH and 28-30 degrees celcius!

Update! where is all the comments at show some love :)

Came home from work today rolled me a J :smokeit: then did some gardening :D

Foto0210.jpg

The roots!
Foto0208.jpg

Foto0207.jpg

Foto0212.jpg

Done!
Foto0213.jpg

whats in the closet right now
Foto0215.jpg

Foto0216.jpg

Temp and RH
Foto0214.jpg

Foto0217.jpg

Sorry for shitty pics didnt get my camera yet. I think i have overwatered the plant because the roots were all wet and a little brown color (Dno if you can see in pics) and the soil was very wet aswell.

Drop some comments folks this thread is dead :)

The leaf tips are getting slightly yellow and turning a bit crispy is that due to the overwatering i did and will it get better or will it all die?

note: ive only given water so no nutes yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts