What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

15 Bubba's new home all finished!

bcbubba

We finally got everything hooked up in the "Awesome" new bud room including flame defender, charcoal filter on seperate fan from cooling tube line. The Bug took these couple with the wide angle lens.

Last edited:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
nice setup and cool strain but why 3 different threads here on flowerpics, especially when there aint no flowers to be seen yet???

bcbubba

Please give us newbies some slack!!

Please give us newbies some slack!!

nice setup and cool strain but why 3 different threads here on flowerpics, especially when there aint no flowers to be seen yet???

Probably because I'm new to this site & I haven't found a vegpics section & I'm sorry it bothered you. I haven't yet seen a complete rule book on this site but feel free to refer me to it!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
no biggie, just pointing out the obvious! sorry if i offended!

hope to see them flower soon!

ps. there's no really a veg pic forum but maybe you want to start a grow diary at the growers forum sub-section? :)

bcbubba

no biggie, just pointing out the obvious! sorry if i offended!

hope to see them flower soon!

ps. there's no really a veg pic forum but maybe you want to start a grow diary at the growers forum sub-section? :)

no biggie here either! hoped that I had figured out what was up before someone had to tell me. I guess I'll try to close a couple of those threads. ques: if I reply to my own thread will a pic show up for all as a new post in Flower Pix? do you mean to start a journal in the Blog area or is a grow diary something different?

will be flippin these in about 2 1/2 weeks so should see flowers within a month!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
yes if you post replies on your own thread, it will be "bumbed" to the top of the flower pics page.

havent really gotten around the blog area, there seems to be more action in the Growers Forum sub forum. under the GF there are sub-forums like, soil, hydro, coco, outdoors, grow diaries.

i think the grow diaries sub-forum is a good place to post about your grow and get lots of feedback!

hope this helps!

bcbubba

yes if you post replies on your own thread, it will be "bumbed" to the top of the flower pics page.

havent really gotten around the blog area, there seems to be more action in the Growers Forum sub forum. under the GF there are sub-forums like, soil, hydro, coco, outdoors, grow diaries.

i think the grow diaries sub-forum is a good place to post about your grow and get lots of feedback!

hope this helps!

Very helpful & appreciated!

bcbubba

15 Fully Legal Bubba's - day 35

15 Fully Legal Bubba's - day 35

Yes, these babies are being pampered with the best setup but things have been far from smooth!! Here they are day 35 with newly installed CO2 going into their last week of veg. Will be transplanting this week to 10 gal pots and flipping them sometime next week.
All this wonderful equipment but nothing is smooth and easy (not yet). Spent the last 9 days battling thrips & mildew around my ever present issues with temperature, humidity & power. Although this house is 5 min from town we've had so many power outages that I'm worried about them going hermaphrodite. May have to invest in a auto-start generator (pretty pricey) but in the mean time power out trips breakers on timer board so I've had to tend the panel all through the night. More equipment & better environment = more work!!

bcbubba

15 Medical Bubba Kush - 3KW's & 10 gal pots

15 Medical Bubba Kush - 3KW's & 10 gal pots

We got the girls into their home for flowering (10 gal pots) & fired up the 3rd light. Got the humidity up by putting a sensor on the charcoal exhaust which helps conserve CO2 at the same time. We now have a 24/7 web-cam of my garden (power permitting) at the link below. Will be flipping them next week!

http://cannacam.com/

Ludo

Those girls look like they can carry some bud.......great job bcbub......good karma to you and your grow.....keep shooting...keep posting.....thanx:wave:

bcbubba

Bubba flowers @ 9 days

Bubba flowers @ 9 days

9 days in now. Raised the lights & went to HPS (digital ballasts so no prob). Changed to Flora Nova from ProBlend and have trimmed them vigorously twice but they need more light so.... there will me more trimming.

bcbubba

Thanks! First time out with such a hot setup. Makes one work harder to take advantage (or because you're a slave to the equipment... LOL)!
The more I learn the less I know!

talktosamson

Veteran
great lookin Bubbas my friend. How tall are they about right now? I am embarking on my first 3k grow in a few short weeks and want to see if my ladies are going to be as big as yours look.

Latest posts

Latest posts