What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mutant leaf w.16 "fingers"..

CPH420

What deside how many "fingers" there is on a leaf.. Is it the strain?.

I have diff strains but my strawberry haze has 16 "fingers" on one leaf.. It has 12 on the leaf and 4 over the other finger(same leaf).. Seen vids of the strain but didnt see the same..

Any comments will be appreciated..

Thanx..

ibjamming

Veteran
I get that too...like a new set of fingers form above the others starting a new row. It doesn't seem to "mean" anything...just the way it grows.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
sativas pump out fat leafs when big and healthy, it sounds like its happy as shit.

ive had some 13 finger Og's b4, from seed though.

CPH420

These are from seeds as well.. Yeah looks really healthy..

Ill try getting some pics uploaded.. Can I upload directly too IC or do I have to use a other site for the link?..

Thanx for the replies!..

ibjamming

Veteran
I found a pic of one I had a while back...you can see the extra finger growing out on top of the others.

picture.php

CPH420

Exactly IB.. And thanks for stopping by everybody.

Sorry for the late reply.. Its been a while since i harvested her.. The smell of this Strawberry haze, was amazing.. Though I lost the photo.. But here it is..

15 or 16 on this one..