What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

week 4 of a 1st time grow

so all in one weeks time i found out the stinkiest one was a male so hes been eliminated, but i also found out that the other one is a female so now we have to girls on board ready to take off. both of them got one final transplant into a bigger home so they should be kind to me.

here are some photos of the results from week 1

Two girls!

Hurrah, Mr Poots! :dance013:

You should be able to carpet your screen with tasty nuggets!

:)

oldone

Nice grow pootsmcgoots,

Lovely plants...2/3 first time! You should go out and buy a lottery ticket.

I especially like the leaves pic. I assume its from the male.

I might think about cutting off the big fan leaves that are shading the lower growth. There is an excellent defoliation thread here.

All in all though, a sweet grow for your first attempt,
OO

first off shout out to my man hoviej for the praise. and second off thanks to all who posted so far, i love the interest and input of the fans.

faderharley: thanks for the compliments, i am using CFLs. not sure the wattage but its 3 of the biggest ones and a 4th smaller one. i think im around 160 watts? and the strains are unknown but they come from murder buds.

pompey monkey your high hopes of another female paid off. christmas will be the most wonderful time of the year this year no doubt my friend!

oldone: thanks buddy, i was pumped about having 1 female but having a second is just icing on the cake. i may have to test my luck at gambling real soon i agree lol. and youre correct the leaf picture comes from the male i took out. also there has been some plucking of fan leaves on the female thats budding. not much, but some.

thanks again to the followers. keep up the posts, i enjoy the feedback

yo man i dont know whats the deal but your photos arent coming up. they show the broken paper icon. just a heads up, try and post them another way.

just about finish week 2 of flowering

just about finish week 2 of flowering

heres a lil update for the fans. the second female is coming along beautifully and she looks way better than the first lady did at this point. enjoy.

side note: anyone know whats the deal with the yellowing on the leaves coming out the cola? also is the curling of the leaves a bad thing?

ChardIr

Hey there pootsmcgoots. Hope you have that yellowing under control and the buds are getting big, fat, sticky and green!

i made a new thread to show the end result. its called “final product for those who followed (first time grow)”

if you dont see that then youre blind, but let me know cause i guess ill just duplicate the post with photos onto here. hopefully this redirects all who are wondering to the new thread i made. cheers to all and sorry for the confusion.