What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sole surviving sweet skunk(my first bush)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:jump: Awesome work there bro, Congratulations on your first harvest :good: and serious great work with the LED, if I could afford the bastards I'd be running them also. :biggrin:
:smoke out:

M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

Can we get a last photoshoot before the chop ves? I know youre busy but we would really apreciate id :D

V

Vesuvius

OHJ is doing fine, he is just in the process of packing up and buying a home.

i will be posting piks tomorrow at day 70, may be adding a few more days to the chop date depending on the trich colors.

i am also thinking i may just take the top 12-16 inches off my branches and let the undergrowth go another week or 2.

have heard of peeps doing a 2nd harvest and think it may be called for as the trichs on the lower stuff is pretty much all cloudy with very little amber.

V

Vesuvius

week 10

week 10

70 days of watching and waiting>>>>>>>>>think it needs another 7-10 days.

bumping back the chop date to next wednesday (11 weeks).

leaves are changing colors and starting to curl on the top 1/3 of plant, the bottom is still pretty green.

Attachments

• DSC00009.jpg
    DSC00009.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00011.jpg
    DSC00011.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00012.jpg
    DSC00012.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00013.jpg
    DSC00013.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 9

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
caught your grow just in time it would it seem... :whee: good job. i'm a huge fan of multiple light sources for flowering. my LED is mandatory, was combining it with a 250 HPS... the results were astounding... next bloom is the LED with the 1K eye blue MH...

looks like a kick ass fade you have coming on too... this close to the end i always smoke test nugs... i use flushing contrast as an excuse but i just like to do it...

good job.... :watchplant:

V

Vesuvius

thx for stopping by general!!
its kinda nice finding a grow thread near the end so you dont have to wait to see the end results for so long.
clipped a couple lower nugs today and have them drying for a sample smoke tomorrow night!

V

Vesuvius

chopped

chopped

taken down on tuesday, drying now

Attachments

• DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00034.jpg
    DSC00034.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00040.jpg
    DSC00040.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 9
V

Vesuvius

been drying slowly and is sitting around 63% rh.
still needs a few more weeks to cure and mature.
taken a few test hits and liking it, kinda a sweet minty taste right now with a energetic driven high.
siting on 95 grams of well trimmed foxtail nugs from this lady.
expecting only another 2-3 grams to be lost from drying/curing.
will post some piks and final wt numbers in a few weeks once she is completly cured up!

V

Vesuvius

sorry for the long wait, my desktop computer crashed and died on me in early nov 2010 and i just recently got back on line.
the ss gave me 3 1/2 oz of great tasting bud,sweet and spicey the first month.
after 40 days or so she took on more of a grapefruit taste.
really smooth smoke with a very mental high.

Latest posts

Latest posts