What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Family Check In Here

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Everyone! I was RasCali and then went with GrowTech

My OG hero was Butcher Bob. I learned a ton from that site but he was my #1 info hero. I have given tutorials at patient groups showing how to do air-layering based on the pictorial he did. Just trying to keep the info flowin :rasta:

Peace

organic1

Those were the days....bigislandbud here, might be a few people who remember me. Joined OG in January of 2001 and after that, life was never the same. Had the DISTINCT pleasure of meeting some of my dearest friends in person and abroad, and it has been a fantastic experience. Things are still cookin here, just not able to hang here as much due to some life changes. But still up to my old ways....LOL

Keep The Faith

Last edited:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
look at that, kharmagirl, tokahontas, myassisgrass. i thought there was over 100,000 members at one time. what a pile of info. this place is the closest i've found to it.

i hope tokahontas is ok somewhere, but i know she wasn't well. what a sweet lady.

G

ahh yes...the great Overgrow...
so many memories.....:joint:

if my memory serves me right i was a member from early on.
ive forgotten what year...maybe 2000-2001??
so much knowledge i learned...so many friends..
they are all gone know....?except for a couple.

oh,and ive been ash for so long...burned...out....lol:joint:
better then fading away.................

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a refreshing catch up. :)

BIB! Of course I remember you. :) Great threads, lovely ladies, always. :)

NOKUY

Veteran
KnottyDollar said:
I miss OG dearly.. it took me so long to get here because I felt no where would ever match up

dont be such a hater over here then ...and maybe it'll "feel like OG".

...i dont care what u do either way, but dont expect 9/10 peeps here to kiss ass for no reason the way sum peeps on OG would. :nono:

aiight

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
been there done that ,i have new friends now ,people here are much more giving ,and a lot less hostile ,better mods ,i miss the political debat forum ,but theres no place like home

Z10N

some of you might remember me..... My first Overgrow name was 'Doorman' (02-04), then Sonofadidlio (04-till OG went down).
I wasn't too much of a poster, but I was on OG everyday for most of the day for most of its existing years..! looking back a those times feels like trying to remember a good dream you had in your childhood - can still remember it very hazey..
I really miss the OLDSCHOOL members: Juice, Missmess, Yesca Wizard (still got 5 of his genetic creations in hand- the ol' known Grandma's Penes, Jimmyhendrix(NLxWWxMasterK), Choco, TxRed, Yesca). and: DAVESNOTHERE ,JJonahJameson (oohhhh where are you my dear friend??), I'm sure there's a few more...im just too high to remember them all now.
if any of you guys are still around - let us know!!!!

what I loved about overgorw is the badass HUGE grows, with those beast plants that made grown men look like 12years olds standing next to them!!!:D
those were the days, I tells ya.. BUT now days those kind of grows just stay under the surface..aint safe no mo'.
can't forget the funny threads either, people were uniquely high back then..

OG4EVER

Last edited:

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
yes bigislandbud, rascali, and myassisgrass. so nice to see the familiar faces. i hope you are all well. i love all the OG fam. it was a nice home while it lasted. i honestly never thought it wouldnt be there. im so glad to have this place to come to. thanks gypsy, much appreciated! does anyone one offically what became of the RC situation? (please,just a short update. i dont want to start a shit storm here.) the commradary in the early days still gives me that warm fuzzy feeling when i reminisce.......

my name was KYOG. had 1 grow summer over 05.. maybe it was 04, cant remember lol , lot of weed since then, oh well... what up fam, good to see ppl out there from the mother land...

wish it would go back up, no offense to IC mag but in the cannabis world its my momma :p

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
you know, i never got to thank the people that posted all that great information, i was just lurkin then, and things went down too fast for saying thanks ... backcountry, rosycheeks, all the mentors that shared information with the newbs, thank you very much, your contributions were invaluable and greatly appreciated. :respect:

C

Chamba

Yeah, OG had a special magic for many years...sadly the last few years of it's existance was not as wonderful..but the first 4 or 5 years were very special

I started posting on OG ..very early on...when you could read all the new posts that day in just a few hours.

then I became a mentor on OG and spent most of the time in the "sickie" forum..but towards the end I mostly just posted in the mentor's private forum

I used to change my nick every few years (as I do now)

Happy Kiffing!

btw any mentors here win a stash box in the mentor "competitions".......I must of sent out 7 or 8 (or more??) over the years

Last edited:
C

Chamba

...hated having to "toke a bowl while you wait"

it was "~smokeabowlwhileyouwait~"

and a big high to ~shabang~....the man who, in many ways, helped make OG what it was

Last edited: