What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

high icmag peeps :rasta: ... welcome to my indoor grow show!

here in the northeast USA the outdoor season is all wrapped up & it’s time to start making ready for the indoor winter crops ...

my methods are simple and straight-forward;

pro-mix with added perlite is the medium , ionic grow & bloom are the nutrients, hand watering is what i do & containers will vary in size depending on my goals ... lots of HPS light with plenty of fresh air circulation

i always prefer to start with seeds & the selections will mainly include;

Grand Daddy Purps x Super Silver Haze/C99 (courtesy Neptune & nexus)

sour diesel x c99

c99 x c99

and likely some other hybrids once i see what’s in my personal seed bank

i have up to 12k wired for my use and plenty of room to utilize the wattage

lamps and ballast are made by P & L and include ten 1000 watt lamps supplemented with six 600 watt lamps if needed

i use a combination of vertical & horizontal configurations

lots of love goes into this kind of work & lots of love comes out of it, so wish me luck & safety for the months ahead ...

in the meantime & until the grow gets rollin’ i can show some pics from the past

peace & love to you all from star crash :joint:

Last edited:
W

WeldFlash420

Tagged! Can't wait to see this one unfold. You're outdoor was amazing, can't wait to see what you can do indoors bro. Shine on.

G

here is one from the past for you weldflash420 ... Mr.Nice SSH under 10k

welcome aboard :smile:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
I loved your outdoor grow so i am staying around to see this one as well. You have a greenthumb my friend! Cant wait to see how this one unfolds especially seeing how the one in the picture came out.

Last edited:

Lucky U

I hate to ask because it may hurt me to the point that I stop growing but, what was the yeild on those monsters????

G

sorry for the poor quality the shot was in intense HPS light, but i hope you all get the idea

L u ... yields are big :redface:

O F D ... C N ... Khaleel ... welcome & please get comfy :canabis:

peace

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, Star Crash, you don't mess around! :yoinks: After seeing your outdoors, figured your indoor OP would be small, keep your hand in, maybe grow out some indica doms that would mold outside, or select cuts to run outside next yr. Never figured to see THAT big of an OP! Makes my OP seem trivial!
Best wishes for a great winter run!
Peace & admiration, HL

G

Wishing you all the best for another bountiful crop. Loving the looks of your past work and looking forward to see all of this unfold. All the best luck in all that you do.

G

Highlighter said:
Man, Star Crash, you don't mess around!

H L ... life is too short & i aint got the time to waste :wink: thank you bro'

U M ... thx , very kind of you

K ... see above ... really appreciate the kindness & good vibes ... nice to meet ya'

this shot was snapped in the same grow as the previous shot, but with the lamps turned off ... this bud is for you gentlemen

:rasta: much peace and please stick around, it helps the grow

holy shit dude, nice work..
you worried about the electric company?
i get nervous with only 1k wtts comin on at a set time evryday.. just paranoid i guess....
any ideas on yield?

G

You can tell alot of love goes into these plants. I hope i have a room like yours one day! My 400hps is doing to job but maybe i should invest in ten 1000 watters to!

G

guest5703

yo starcrash simply amazing indoor photos!!! I moved over to your new thread and bookmarked it, wish I coulda seen the whole outdoor thread but I missed a lot. Oh well check out my jade bushes ;)

Peace star can't wait to see the new shit!

G

very nice to see all you new peeps :wave: :rasta: & welcome

christmas cactus in bloom

jade plant rooting in small aero cloner

house plants in ez-clone

you know what this is :redface:

caligreen ... nice jade! fyi ... i backed up all the pics from the outdoor grow show, so they are not lost by any means :wink:

shatterB ... the lights pictured are commercial horticultural 1000 wat lamps made by the "P & L" light Co. they are out of Canada and commonly availeble @ grow shops all over (i would think)

wildfire ... kinger ... joder ... greetings & enjoy the show

baja ... go for it!

stalda ... the answer to your question is > NOPE ... i have always made it a point to use a lot of electric (even if i am not growing) & i maintain a consistent average usage ,and pay my bills promptly.. remeber it is not a crime to have a high electric bill ... a single space heater uses 1500 wats per hour ... if your dwelling is all electric heat you could easily run 10 in a house and people do that ... about yield? i don't make it a point, but one pound per lamp has been achieved many times in the past .. no ego here about this & not bragging so don't take it that way...peace all & i'll be back later today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts